Unpopular opinions.

44 minutes ago, steveffc said:

Dry roasted only good when you get to the dust at the bottom off packet, salt and vinegar kp nuts better.

Not allowing that to slip by unnoticed.

I swear the trial appearance of those fuckers at a shite job kept me there for an extra few weeks. Soon as they arrived in the supermarkets, I was off.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Twerking is not attractive.

In fact I'd say it's actually unattractive.

I would say it depends on who is doing the twerking.

For example, my wife simply cannot get enough when I back it up like a dumper truck.

5 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

Feminism in its true and meant form is absolutely fine, and each and every one of us on the planet, male or female, would do well to live by it.

However, Neo-Feminism, as a vehicle for manhate and general Misandry, not so much.

@Marshmallo

11 hours ago, Mr Waldo said:

Unpopular opinions thread. Sorry for trying to bring it back.
OK. I am setting myself up to be destroyed.
I've always thought, and been taught, that the male and female brain are the same but some instincts differ, especially in the extremes.
This is why females tend towards nursing, males tend towards engineering. (people versus things). Males tend to be more violent, females lesser so. This helps explain prison populations and suicides versus attempted suicides.
Did Sweden not try the hardest to remove this 'sexist bias' but find that it reinforced it, after the 'social construct' was removed?  (They found more females in nursing, more males in engineering)
Am I wrong?

Notice how nobody is interested when you present factual information? 

Female Marxism has got to them good. 

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
4 hours ago, Dee Man said:
Still the creepiest little fucker to have walked the earth. 

Who is it?

Incel who killed people because he couldn't get his hole.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43892189

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
5 hours ago, Dee Man said:
Still the creepiest little fucker to have walked the earth. 

Who is it?

Elliot Rodger. Watch his videos before he goes on the rampage. Can't understand why girls don't like him and he's still a virgin at 22. He obviously didn't watch any of his own videos back. Tremendous lack of self-awareness. 

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Unpopular opinions thread. Sorry for trying to bring it back.
OK. I am setting myself up to be destroyed.
I've always thought, and been taught, that the male and female brain are the same but some instincts differ, especially in the extremes.
This is why females tend towards nursing, males tend towards engineering. (people versus things). Males tend to be more violent, females lesser so. This helps explain prison populations and suicides versus attempted suicides.
Did Sweden not try the hardest to remove this 'sexist bias' but find that it reinforced it, after the 'social construct' was removed?  (They found more females in nursing, more males in engineering)
Am I wrong?

I think the thing is, a lot of people would agree with some parts of what you're saying or at least not find them offensive / ridiculous. It's just that when it gets to the point when you seem to be complaining about women "discriminating in mating" then it starts to look like maybe you're not just making reasonable points and are actually arguing from a pretty weird and unsavoury place. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't, but that's how it comes across.

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Please explain how you define Marxism, how you define "Female Marxism" relative to it, and provide some examples of arguments/behaviour from feminists which fit your definitions.