Unpopular opinions.

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

You'd be surprised at how much women go for men who can actually grow facial hair like nature intended. Compared to the modern batch of 'lesser' males.

Are you saying that modern males cannot grow facial hair ?

Source ?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Does this not negate your earlier outburst? 

No. I said women are just as discriminatory as men. I never said it didn't work in my favour.

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Are you saying that modern males cannot grow facial hair ?

Source ?

No, they're just ashamed of their own masculinity. They think if they're nice enough to a woman, she'll have sex with them. Then they're left wondering why yet another woman friend zoned them while she's banging a series of complete douche bags.

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

No, they're just ashamed of their own masculinity. They think if they're nice enough to a woman, she'll have sex with them. Then they're left wondering why yet another woman friend zoned them while she's banging a series of complete douche bags.

Ngl, disappointed in this reply as I was 99% sure you were gonna mention soy or hormones/oestrogen in tap water.

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

They think if they're nice enough to a woman, she'll have sex with them. 

Humblebragging here, but this tactic was massively successful for me before I met my wife.

You should try it.

Unpopular opinions thread. Sorry for trying to bring it back.
OK. I am setting myself up to be destroyed.
I've always thought, and been taught, that the male and female brain are the same but some instincts differ, especially in the extremes.
This is why females tend towards nursing, males tend towards engineering. (people versus things). Males tend to be more violent, females lesser so. This helps explain prison populations and suicides versus attempted suicides.
Did Sweden not try the hardest to remove this 'sexist bias' but find that it reinforced it, after the 'social construct' was removed?  (They found more females in nursing, more males in engineering)
Am I wrong?