Unpopular opinions.

Beyonce is undoubtedly stunning, but I have no doubts that she would be a boring shag. She would just lie on her back with her legs open and expect you to do all the work. 

Rihanna is undoubtedly stunning, and I have no doubts that she would be an exceptional shag. Bum sex would be the order of the day, and in every position imaginable. She would put your pleasure first, and ensure that you maintained an erection once you had ejacked so that you were both ready to go again. 

Rita Bora is undoubtedly average, and I have no doubts she would be a boring shag. 

This is a discussion forum. Unpopular opinions are given, those who think otherwise can disagree. There's no rules m8.

Absolutely, the forum in its entirety is based on discussion and debate.

This thread is concerned with unpopular opinions. If someone then proceeds to share an unpopular opinion on something trivial (the attractiveness of Beyoncé and Rhianna for example), it seems a bit silly to then challenge them on it.

However, if you're going to then say something pretty outrageous as well as unpopular, then I can understand if some people will get rubbed up the wrong way.

Actually, going back to the Beyonce v Rihanna debate, it's highly unlikely I'd satisfy either of them and I think Rihanna would be a harsher critic of my below par sex skills. Thankfully, I'll never be in with a realistic chance of disappointing them.

1 minute ago, banana said:

90% of the forum hardmen giving Weeper hassle for not jumping in would also have pissed their pants.

^^^ would sit back and watch his dad take a kicking. Would likely join in on the beating if it was his mum.