Unpopular opinions.

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Last time I clicked a link to a personality test it just said "you're a c**t" straight away. 

It was a bit more subtle this time:

3.jpg.4b9d7e0e102ecab98c3dcd98421f4a05.jpg

I don’t need to take a personality test to find that out.

12 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I went out on a date with a punk lassie. Mohawk, studded leather jacket, covered in piercings and tattoos and we nipped into a shop for her to buy fags. Some wee ned lassie must have got her punks and goths mixed up and assumed it was safe to wind her up and tried to give her shite only for the punk lassie to smash her in the jaw and booted her right in the baby maker with a pair of Doc Martins on.

I've never been so aroused.

I'm confused; from the opening line, it sounds like you didn't marry this woman?  :huh:

A guy I knew foolishly went into to the office in South Bridge offering "Free Personality Test" (SPOILER: it's the Scientologists)

He did the test and he said they told him he was a psychopath. So it was no weird American brainwashing rip off cult for him.

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

A guy I knew foolishly went into to the office in South Bridge offering "Free Personality Test" (SPOILER: it's the Scientologists)

He did the test and he said they told him he was a psychopath. So it was no weird American brainwashing rip off cult for him.

Does that mean they didn't want him, or wanted him to run their European operations?

On 24/04/2020 at 22:56, tamthebam said:

I did that test back in the late 80s because I had half an hour to kill - they didn't say I was a psychopath, but they very much tried to persuade me to buy one of their books.

I then went to the pub with two pals who confirmed that Scientology was a load of pish, which it obviously is.

On 23/04/2020 at 11:49, Stellaboz said:
On 23/04/2020 at 11:10, Miguel Sanchez said:
I almost forgot. I took this online personality quiz recently and when I answered the questions as the kind of person I'd like to be rather than the person I am, my top result was Pam from The Office.

Wid

I don't normally post this kind of thing, but here I'll make an exception.

8 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Gordon, Gino and Fred US Road Trip TV program is pish.
The Gino guy behaves like an utter p***k. Undoubtedly yer midlife crisis da types will love him and think he's hilarious.

The fact D'acampo is portrayed as a cheeky chappy when he's actually a convicted burglar pisses me off. Just because it was Paul Youngs house he burgled doesn't make it less of a crime.

7 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The fact D'acampo is portrayed as a cheeky chappy when he's actually a convicted burglar pisses me off. Just because it was Paul Youngs house he burgled doesn't make it less of a crime.

Shame it wasn't Stings house, he would have a Police record if he did that.

12 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The fact D'acampo is portrayed as a cheeky chappy when he's actually a convicted burglar pisses me off. 

He's just went up a tad in my estimations, tbh. He just comes across as an odious little p***k who somehow keeps getting TV gigs despite not being funny and quite clearly stages his 'mishaps' on This Morning. 

At least I think  it might just be a box ticking type exercise now. 

Edited by Dele

18 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Did he do anything funny, like shite in the kettle?

10 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Gordon, Gino and Fred US Road Trip TV program is pish.
The Gino guy behaves like an utter p***k. Undoubtedly yer midlife crisis da types will love him and think he's hilarious.

I'll wager 98% of midlife crisis da types will be unaware of whatever pish this is or will decide not to watch it because it is obviously going to be shit. 

Extrapolating from my own position as a midlife crisis da type. 

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Tbh given Paul Young's spent 30 years claiming as his anywhere he lays his head, have any of us not at the very least trespassed on his property?

Lose his hat in the meantime, did he?