Unpopular opinions.

5 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Sure was. Earlier than that, maybe 2001-2? Guys were all walking about with mullets and streaked hair dye, and every woman wore a poncho. I sometimes remember and then wonder if I'm just making it up.

Don't forget the stupid pirate trousers that lassies all wore for about a month before being punted to the back of the cupboard.

The ones who did that were (maybe still are?) absolute sheep. Likewise the lads who jumped on the pink polo shirt craze.

40 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I suspect it was just neds as usual as goths are all softies.

I went out on a date with a punk lassie. Mohawk, studded leather jacket, covered in piercings and tattoos and we nipped into a shop for her to buy fags. Some wee ned lassie must have got her punks and goths mixed up and assumed it was safe to wind her up and tried to give her shite only for the punk lassie to smash her in the jaw and booted her right in the baby maker with a pair of Doc Martins on.

I've never been so aroused.

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I went out on a date with a punk lassie. Mohawk, studded leather jacket, covered in piercings and tattoos and we nipped into a shop for her to buy fags. Some wee ned lassie must have got her punks and goths mixed up and assumed it was safe to wind her up and tried to give her shite only for the punk lassie to smash her in the jaw and booted her right in the baby maker with a pair of Doc Martins on.

I've never been so aroused.

You can forgive someone for assuming someone is a mosher or a goth rather than a punk if this story took place after about 1985.

All those folk clapping the NHS will be the self same people who whinge the loudest after Covid when taxes are raised by 5p in the pound  to actually fund the NHS.

I don’t think this counts as an unpopular opinion.

On 23/04/2020 at 11:10, Miguel Sanchez said:

I almost forgot. I took this online personality quiz recently and when I answered the questions as the kind of person I'd like to be rather than the person I am, my top result was Pam from The Office.

Last time I clicked a link to a personality test it just said "you're a c**t" straight away. 

It was a bit more subtle this time:

3.jpg.4b9d7e0e102ecab98c3dcd98421f4a05.jpg