Unpopular opinions.

Sara Cox has an incredibly sexy accent.
That Bolton twang sounds like honey dripping into my ears.

I remember she got given the radio 1 breakfast show around the year 2000 and she was absolutely fucking atrocious on it. She seems alright on radio 2 nowadays and is a very nice woman and a solid 8/10 but her breakfast show back then was utter cringe.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I remember she got given the radio 1 breakfast show around the year 2000 and she was absolutely fucking atrocious on it. She seems alright on radio 2 nowadays and is a very nice woman and a solid 8/10 but her breakfast show back then was utter cringe.

Used to be a solid 8/10.

Used to be a solid 8/10.

I went for years thinking that Sara cox was a big fat woman who presented a few things on bbc/itv around that time and had similar accent so it was a pleasant surprise when I saw she was so attractive. Think she’s aged quite well also.

Anyone giving celebrities grief in the street deserve all they get. Well done, Nacho Novo.
A "get tae f**k" back in their direction is perfectly acceptable IMO. Physical assault is a step too far for me though.

The idea that violence isn't the answer and nobody deserves to be beaten up is a load of shite.

Plenty people are asking for a proper kicking and if you knew anyone who died because of austerity then I think you should be free to punch as many Tory voters and Tories as you bloody well please.

The idea that violence isn't the answer and nobody deserves to be beaten up is a load of shite.
Plenty people are asking for a proper kicking and if you knew anyone who died because of austerity then I think you should be free to punch as many Tory voters and Tories as you bloody well please.
You'd have fitted in well in Berlin around the early 40's.

Maybe chill out mate.

On 10/03/2020 at 12:10, Gaz FFC said:

On 10/03/2020 at 13:41, MixuFixit said:

Being free to punch as many Tories as you like is a bit strong.

One a year would be plenty.

5 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Laura Kuenssberg. Wid.

A well argued case. Great teamwork guys! 

Laura Kuenssberg. Wid.
She looks like she has to work really hard, every single day, not to look like an absolute comic book villain. If you seen her in the morning after, she would probably feed you to her tank of sharks.

That, and shes tory vermin.

I don’t think that’s a particularly unpopular opinion.

Well If it was popular it probably would have made the rule change.

People argue that it balances out because the home team are playing in front of their own support but that really doesn’t “even out” anything when you are comparing two completely different things here. It is surely not logical to go through on away goals when you have had an extra half hour to score an away goal.