Unpopular opinions.

45 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The Wikipedia page for this term, which I've just discovered, almost makes me want to say something about humanity being wiped out

I thought it was a Poor Tommeh! defensive maneuver.

There’s nothing funny about the Irish kid that wrote Jurgen Klopp the letter, asking them to lose. His response should have been a simple;

“f**k off you glory hunting w****r”

I once sent an email of complaint to Preston North End after a last minute goal they conceded cost me out of £400 In 2014 and asked them to buy me a tv stand. I was 27 at the time and they never got back to me.

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

I once sent an email of complaint to Preston North End after a last minute goal they conceded cost me out of £400 In 2014 and asked them to buy me a tv stand. I was 27 at the time and they never got back to me.

I once sent a fake glittering cv to Tranmere Rovers on behalf of my mate when they were looking for a manager in the late 80s. They phoned his house but his mum answered and apparently he couldn’t come for an interview because he had O grade maths that week.

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

There’s nothing funny about the Irish kid that wrote Jurgen Klopp the letter, asking them to lose. His response should have been a simple;

“f**k off you glory hunting w****r”

Did I see a photo with his brother and he was wearing a City top?

Might have been his pal but I don't want to pay too much attention to the story

Edited by Gaz FFC

Did I see a photo with his brother and he was wearing a City top?
Might have been his pal but I don't want pay too much attention to the story

There is no story, Klopp responded to a letter he received from a young Man Utd fan which clearly made the young lads day and everyone was happy. Apart from Monkman but he has never been happy.

I don’t think anyone actually likes boxing and people just pretend they do so they are not viewed as weak. Anyone who stays up to watch it this side of the Atlantic Ocean is just doing it for an excuse for a late night and some marching powder as well.

I don’t think anyone actually likes boxing and people just pretend they do so they are not viewed as weak. Anyone who stays up to watch it this side of the Atlantic Ocean is just doing it for an excuse for a late night and some marching powder as well.

Couldn’t agree more!

Early night, sleep, 04:50 alarm, coffee >>>>> Late night and marching powder.

22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Takes some amount of arrogance to say ‘I don’t like something therefore I don’t believe anyone else does really’.

I’m not like that with everything I don’t like but when it comes to things like boxing, love island and body art I genuinely believe everyone who likes these things is either pretending to like them to promote their self image or is a moron.

I’m not like that with everything I don’t like but when it comes to things like boxing, love island and body art I genuinely believe everyone who likes these things is either pretending to like them to promote their self image or is a moron.

Please don’t put boxing and love island in the same category.