Unpopular opinions.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

My pal had a bearded dragon called Bob, it was a lovely wee thing and it would happily sit on your shoulder as you watched TV. He's not a 30 year old lesbian with pink hair and I'm not aware of any crossbows under his ownership. I accept he may have been the exception to the rule though.

My mate from Houston had a python called Bob. Is this a common name for reptiles out in that neck of the woods?

Bearded dragons are pretty cool. Used to go to a patient who has two, one a male. When it was horny it's neck puffed up black and it got really aggressive because it obviously needed it's hole. It put me off ever buying one but cool to look at.

My mate from Houston had a python called Bob. Is this a common name for reptiles out in that neck of the woods?

Human names for pets will never stop amusing me. When I was the proud owner of two cats, they were named Jack & Victor.

16 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Human names for pets will never stop amusing me. When I was the proud owner of two cats, they were named Jack & Victor.

The wife's cousins had cats called Urinal and Dirty.

I assume it must have been a reference to something, but I'll be fucked if I know what.

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Does he take a toke? Bob generally a popular name among stoners.

If by "does he take a toke" you mean "does he grow his own and is he constantly ripped off his tits", then aye. 

I take it it's in honour of Bob Marley then? 

19 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Ooft. That is going to go down well in Arbroath.

There are still people beeling that they were forced to ditch the black and white minstrels at the Webster Theatre

9 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Actually yes. I worked in a kennels as a youngster and one day an old lady rocked up with 60-odd dogs. She couldn't bear to see a dog homeless so had over the years taken in various abandoned pets until it got too much for her and she had to give them all to us. Result: the vet put down about 50 other dogs to make room for the new ones, including some sick ones that I'd been taking extra care to nurse back to health. I wanted to stab that daft auld cow.

No sledgehammer to hand?