Unpopular opinions.

On 27/12/2019 at 07:56, Jambomo said:

I am actually looking forward to tonight’s Dundee derby more than Wolves v Man City today.

On 27/12/2019 at 10:27, johnnydun said:

I'm not. 😞

On 27/12/2019 at 10:29, Jambomo said:

As a Hearts fan, I can absolutely share your pain.

Hold my beer fellas

10 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Now that is indeed pish.

My main gripe with the saxophone was the utterly shite Candy Dulfer teaming up with the creepy cun t David A Stewart to release the embarrassingly titled Saxuality album in 1990. The saxophone has been tainted ever since.

Christ id forgotten about that monstrosity.

On 28/12/2019 at 14:06, ICTChris said:

I think I’ve posted this before but I hate all the programmes that nature cameraman Gordon Buchanan makes.

It’s just him talking about himself, I don’t care about you Gordon. Show me some snow leopards you dickhead.

He seems to own a single tartan shirt. And he must perm his hair.

Fucking walloper.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Really pushing the boat out there. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t hold this opinion tbh.

Billions of social media accounts and the fact that almost everyone I lnow has one would put iflt squarely in the unpopular camp tbh. 

Dont be salty cos I called you a shitebag. That was done in jest. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Billions of social media accounts and the fact that almost everyone I lnow has one would put iflt squarely in the unpopular camp tbh. 

Dont be salty cos I called you a shitebag. That was done in jest. 

Its pretty much derided on here, I wouldn’t have thought it was too much of a stretch to say Facebook is unpopular tbh.

Ive been called a lot worse than a shitebag on here, bless you for worrying about it though.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Its pretty much derided on here, I wouldn’t have thought it was too much of a stretch to say Facebook is unpopular tbh.

Ive been called a lot worse than a shitebag on here, bless you for worrying about it though.

I would hate to think I upset anyone on here. Its not in my P&B mission statement. 

Anyway, its good that its derided on here but I have no issue repeating myself many times. Someone has a running total of my Mo Farah submissions to the people you dislike thread. We are at 7 or 8 I think. I have no plans to stop. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I would hate to think I upset anyone on here. Its not in my P&B mission statement. 

Anyway, its good that its derided on here but I have no issue repeating myself many times. Someone has a running total of my Mo Farah submissions to the people you dislike thread. We are at 7 or 8 I think. I have no plans to stop. 

Word salad.