Unpopular opinions.

4 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

Hating the Tories doesn't automatically make you a good person. You can still be an utter c**t yourself.

True, but you'd be an utter c**t who hates the Tories so at least you've got that going for you.

Just now, tarapoa said:

The weather being “cold” isn’t necessarily a bad thing, despite it being an instant negative in a lot of people’s small talk.

There’s something Scottish and seasonal about it........and that works for me.

I agree. Would always rather be too cold than too hot. 

On 15/12/2019 at 00:07, Gaz FFC said:

True, but voting Tory definitely makes you a complete c**t and I've no qualms about telling anyone that.

See, I don’t agree with this at all. There’s people that are not in privileged situations but have worked hard and have jobs/pensions etc to protect. They think voting for the Tories may be the best way to protect all of that. There’s no way that Labour were a valid alternatively. 

I sure as heck didn’t vote Tory but I can fully see why people would in this situation.

People that dislike certain people because of the way they vote are as bad as people that dislike people because of who they support. Life goes on, the dog barks, the caravan keeps rolling. 

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

See, I don’t agree with this at all. There’s people that are not in privileged situations but have worked hard and have jobs/pensions etc to protect. They think voting for the Tories may be the best way to protect all of that. There’s no way that Labour were a valid alternatively. 

I sure as heck didn’t vote Tory but I can fully see why people would in this situation.

People that dislike certain people because of the way they vote are as bad as people that dislike people because of who they support. Life goes on, the dog barks, the caravan keeps rolling. 

Debatable for the less fortunate under Tory rule. 

6 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

I dislike people for less than either of those.

The authorities should be allowed to monitor whatsapp group chats and fine or (for repeat offenders) lock up folk sharing videos of industrial accidents, horrific sex acts, surprise boabies, utter shite #lad behaviour and gruesome deaths with their mates.