Unpopular opinions.

A lot of soldiers in the UK's armed forces aren't "heroes" as the media would like to portray but generally thick, bullying wankstains who were too stupid at school to stick in and get a job elsewhere.

I'm tired of the media and the Scouse sympathisers always bleating on about Hillsborough. Hundreds of (most likely drunken) Scousers turned up to a football match, without a ticket and were illegally stood in a section of the ground. They don't deserve anywhere near as much sympathy as they get. I'm sorry, but because of this terracing isn't allowed at the top level in Scotland & England anymore.

I'm tired of the media and the Scouse sympathisers always bleating on about Hillsborough. Hundreds of (most likely drunken) Scousers turned up to a football match, without a ticket and were illegally stood in a section of the ground. They don't deserve anywhere near as much sympathy as they get. I'm sorry, but because of this terracing isn't allowed at the top level in Scotland & England anymore.

Was it not the fans who were already in (legally) who got crushed?

Was it not the fans who were already in (legally) who got crushed?

A lot of ticketless Liverpool supporters forced their way into the ground. If these people hadn't illegally entered the terracing there would not have been a disaster. I wasn't born when this happened, so I only go by what I've read and saw on the telly. I can sympathise with those who were rightfully in the ground and were killed or injured - but not with Liverpool Football Club and the people who caused chaos.

A lot of ticketless Liverpool supporters forced their way into the ground. If these people hadn't illegally entered the terracing there would not have been a disaster. I wasn't born when this happened, so I only go by what I've read and saw on the telly. I can sympathise with those who were rightfully in the ground and were killed or injured - but not with Liverpool Football Club and the people who caused chaos.

I know what happened, my point was that I don't think any of the fans who were crushed were in the wrong. The fans who entered illegally were not hurt in the disater as far as I know.

I know what happened, my point was that I don't think any of the fans who were crushed were in the wrong. The fans who entered illegally were not hurt in the disater as far as I know.

Who cares,they were scouser

There should be not form of Private Sector in Healthcare, Education or Public Transport (however I will let off private hire buses).

I'd agree with you regarding the fans at fault, but was Liverpool Football club at fault or was it the incompetence of the police at the match?

Firstly, how can anyone be sure that none of the "96" who were killed where there illegally?

Secondly, the police, TV, radio and newspapers informed Liverpool and Forest fans not to go to the match without a ticket. Liverpool FC said nothing. And when the anniversary of Hillsborough comes around, it seems that Liverpool FC gain more sympathy than those and the families of those who were killed or injured. Only the families of those killed, and those seriously injured deserve our sympathy. Not Liverpool Football Club, we're all too quick to forget that it was Liverpool fans who caused the deaths of 39 Juventus fans, 4 years earlier.

Firstly, how can anyone be sure that none of the "96" who were killed where there illegally?

Secondly, the police, TV, radio and newspapers informed Liverpool and Forest fans not to go to the match without a ticket. Liverpool FC said nothing. And when the anniversary of Hillsborough comes around, it seems that Liverpool FC gain more sympathy than those and the families of those who were killed or injured. Only the families of those killed, and those seriously injured deserve our sympathy. Not Liverpool Football Club, we're all too quick to forget that it was Liverpool fans who caused the deaths of 39 Juventus fans, 4 years earlier.

Maybe I worded that wrong, I did say as far as I know which I meant as my understanding of what happened., it is purely hypothetical as the people who got crushed were the ones at the front who were already in, thats what i've heard.

The police opened the gate I think.

I'd agree with that and it really pisses me off too that Liverpool fc get sympathy and not the victims of the tragedy.

Maybe I worded that wrong, I did say as far as I know which I meant as my understanding of what happened., it is purely hypothetical as the people who got crushed were the ones at the front who were already in, thats what i've heard.

The police opened the gate I think.

I'd agree with that and it really pisses me off too that Liverpool fc get sympathy and not the victims of the tragedy.

The Liverpool supporters at the front where mainly the lucky ones. They managed to get down to the pitch and were treated. A number of deaths and injuries occured at the back of the stand, and also in the middle. These were the ones who really struggled to get down to the lower tier, or to the pitch. From what I've read, the police opened the gates to let supporters out, as many fans trying to get in where being crushed and there was no room to turn back and leave. Therefore, more fans could also leave the terracing after the space behind them was cleared.

I think Liverpool are a club who look for sympathy. Unfortunately most of the morons who rant on about "Justice for the 96" have the IQ of a wheel barrow and weren't born when it happened. Of course they're not too clued up on their history as most of them can't read or form their own opinions.

After reading your initial post again, I'd actually agree with all of it. I thought that you meant that the people who died (which of course cannot be proven) were the ones who were to blame for it. So, my apologies

Not a problem, Nessie.

Tbf, I think this is only an unpopular opinion amongst complete dullards.