Unpopular opinions.

I've drunk coffee for years and only started it to fend off tiredness when I was driving. I still drink it for the same reason but I'm not entirely sure whether I actually enjoy the stuff or whether it's more of a dependence of it. I'm almost certain it's the latter. I look forward to the buzz way more than the taste. 

I started drinking it once I started Uni, and haven’t looked back. I don’t get the initial buzz anymore, but like you say you get a depending on it; and I find it does focus me on the task at hand.

Unless your guzzling 10 cups a day you won’t see any ill affects.

I enjoy a coffee but only decent stuff. Instant is awful, and despite being able to put away as much tea as you can make me, I only ever have 1 maybe 2 at a puah coffees in a day, as caffeine "buzz" is actually one of the most horrendous feelings going IMO

Also correct, overdoing coffee is unpleasant and can give me a headache.

Although tea really is shite.

I can't recall the station but overheard someone on the radio say they put butter in their coffee.

I think it’s called bulletproof coffee and is based on the tea they drink in Nepal which is mixed with yak milk butter. I’m pretty sure Bulletproof coffee is hugely expensive and quite a few of the claims made by the geezer who owns the company are pseudo-scientific bullshit.

I bet Nepalese yak butter tea is nice though.