Unpopular opinions.

1 minute ago, Tony Ferrino said:

George Best was a hoot. 

Best was a major embarrassment when he was on Wogan - to himself and everyone watching.  A p***k of the highest order.  Don't remember him with Parkinson, but i'm assuming he was less so from your observation.

Binge watching is a sub-optimal way of viewing TV.
also applies to video games. Lost count of the number of times I restarted FF7 due to not having a clue what I had done and where to go/what to do next.

Also applies to online gaming like TLOU Factions when you cant remember how to craft, reload, etc in the required time to avoid getting shot.

7 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Times like these I wish I knew what UFC stands for. 

I'm up to speed with wildlife charities...

It stands for U F......................................ine C..............................................................hap. Obviously. 

also applies to video games. Lost count of the number of times I restarted FF7 due to not having a clue what I had done and where to go/what to do next.

Also applies to online gaming like TLOU Factions when you cant remember how to craft, reload, etc in the required time to avoid getting shot.
When did you not know what to do next in FF7? It's fairly linear!

I watched all of Lost in one go and it ruined the programme for me, so I haven't done that since and never will again.
How long did that take you? That show ran for years!

Nearest I've come to binge watching a show was The Walking Dead. Sat through Series 1, saw Series 2 the next day and realised there'd been a massive drop in quality, gave Series 3 a shot and gave up. That show turned to shit VERY quickly.

The wife wanted to see Fear the Walking Dead when it started, so I gave that a go. The idea of a show based around the initial zombie outbreak sounded fun. Then they gave up on that within two episodes and it was just the same show with different characters [emoji1]

I had never seen Line of Duty before the most recent series, but noticed Stephen Graham was in it and knew I had to watch it. I binged the whole thing in a long weekend in time for the new series starting.

I'm not sure whether I prefer the feeling of "This is so good I can't stop watching" or "That was so good, I can't wait for next week".

20 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

It does have a quite striking atmosphere of menace.
God knows how many chibbings happened in that place down the decades.

Legend has it that LL Cool J used a scaffolding pole to fight off a group pished up weegies backstage at Barrowlands during the Def Jam tour of '87. 

I hope it's true.