Unpopular opinions.

Guest Moomintroll
I don’t care about the death of the highstreet, i fucking hate shopping and doing it online is the way to go . It is shite for those who lose their jobs but unfortunately were just in a transitional period, it’ll come to me too one day
Aren't you a wee ray of sunshine, thankfully my workplace got on the delivery side of things sharpish but a lot of good people working in retail have lost their livelihood through no fault of their own.

Amazon is shite. Jeff Bezos is a p***k.
No person should have more money than some countries.

He is, and they are c***s
Fact the whole set up for anyone who works for them is disgusting.
But for the customers it’s fantastic.
Other online retailers are available btw
When my washing machine packedin earlier this year. I put the kettle on. Got my kindle put . Looked on ao.com for a new one , bought the one i wanted and the next day one got delivered. Now that that is possible why in fucks name would you want to trail round different shops while your wife hums n haws till you finaly give up, exhausted . And then struggle to lug the thing into the back of your car ? Why?

3 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

He is, and they are c***s
Fact the whole set up for anyone who works for them is disgusting.
But for the customers it’s fantastic.
Other online retailers are available btw
When my washing machine packedin earlier this year. I put the kettle on. Got my kindle put . Looked on ao.com for a new one , bought the one i wanted and the next day one got delivered. Now that that is possible why in fucks name would you want to trail round different shops while your wife hums n haws till you finaly give up, exhausted . And then struggle to lug the thing into the back of your car ? Why?

we had a conversation about this the other week:

Big Brian "Amazon may be reprehensible but you've got to admit they're efficient in what they do"

Me "Aye, well so were the Nazis and that wasn't right either..." 

12 hours ago, philpy said:
On 04/10/2019 at 21:44, hearthammer said:
Paul McCartney's best songwriting and musicianship was when he was in Wings.  

Ahh. The band the beatles could have been.

I'd also throw in the Stones as being overrated.  Like the Beatles, they had some decent stuff, but their main success came because they were seen as groundbreakers in the early 60s, when  the main alternative was American guff or the Elvis shite of the time.   

It's all about opinions, chief.