Unpopular opinions.

Found myself stuck waiting for someone outside a McDonald's the other day. Went in and got a coffee. It was very good, and much cheaper than I expected.

Didn't stretch to any food. But I'd have the coffee again for sure.

Edited by JTS98

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I made buffalo wings the other week. An absolute piece of piss to make and were fucking excellent. Suggest this for yourself. 

They're like £2.

Ingredients alone would cost that, then my precious time preparing and cooking. 

f**k that!

I need to add I eat healthily through the week it's only a treat on a Saturday I have KFC or a takeaway. KFC is the prime choice for fast food chains imo.

One that has probably been said before but Kebab shops IMO do better Pizza than Pizza Hut and Dominoes etc.

KFC is rancid. Absolutely horrendous. The gravy video is something else.

Burger King does a nice bacon double cheeseburger but is massively overpriced. Chips are shite as well.

McDonald's is trampy nonsense although can be ok when pished. 

4 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

I'm rarely tempted to head to an American fast food outlet, particularly when hungover.

Me neither. I go to one in Cumbernauld town centre. Much nearer, and avoids transiting through Heathrow.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The best gravy you can get from a fast food outlet is the stuff you get from chinese takeaways. Chips and gravy from the chinese is mint and my local on doe a tray of noodles and roast duck blootered in gravy. Its fucking epic.

Like your profile picture, too much MSG in a Chinese.

12 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Pigs in blankets is the most overrated food on the planet. Extremely average, only considered good cause the rest of a Christmas dinner is bland nonsense. Horrific meal. 

The whopper is the premier burger from Burger King. An XL bacon double cheese is a dry monstrosity. 

Definitely buying this bad boy.....

Last year, we had the foot-long pig in blanket. Yes, a whole foot of sausage meat wrapped in crispy bacon. For 2019, Aldi is going even bigger with a whopping 6ft 5 (or two metre) long sausage. The average height of men in the UK is 5ft 9 so this is quite something. This bad boy is enough to feed the whole family for Christmas and Boxing Day. The whole thing is coiled into a swirl to make it easier to cook and cut. The discount supermarket says it is the longest pig in a blanket in the UK. And best of all, the whole thing costs under £5. The giant pig in a blanket will be on sale for £4.99 from 5 th December. 

KFC is rancid. Absolutely horrendous.

^^^This.

KFC almost makes McDonalds worthy of a Michelin star.

I have one near me. I have never been. This has to be dealt with.

Is that the place just along from the Roman Bar? If so I’ve never been either but have drove past it plenty of few times and it’s always been busy. Having seen the clientele, I’ve never considered that the food might be good. I just presumed the place doubled up as a holding pen for the Sheriff Court.

I'm rarely tempted to head to an American fast food outlet, particularly when hungover.

Judging by the above this surprisingly qualifies as an unpopular opinion...

Likewise. Couldn’t think of anything worse than McDs/KFC/Pizza Hut etc the day after a few beverages.

I cannot be arsed with Turkish barbers. 

I'm fine with a tidy up and a chat about where I'm off to on my holidays. Or about the fitba if it's George Mathers in Lochee.

A tenner, keep the change, see you in six weeks...

Edited by Angusfifer

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Definitely buying this bad boy.....

Last year, we had the foot-long pig in blanket. Yes, a whole foot of sausage meat wrapped in crispy bacon. For 2019, Aldi is going even bigger with a whopping 6ft 5 (or two metre) long sausage. The average height of men in the UK is 5ft 9 so this is quite something. This bad boy is enough to feed the whole family for Christmas and Boxing Day. The whole thing is coiled into a swirl to make it easier to cook and cut. The discount supermarket says it is the longest pig in a blanket in the UK. And best of all, the whole thing costs under £5. The giant pig in a blanket will be on sale for £4.99 from 5 th December. 

I think that will be shit, one of the great things is that the bacon is crisp all the way round, because this is rolled up the bacon will be soft inside the wheel, which would be terrible.

I’m not a fan of the whole ‘pigs in blankets’ thing at all, as others have also said. Taken individually, then those wee sausages, roasted in the oven, are fine and dandy. Crispy bacon, with brown sauce, on a nice roll or soft bread, and a mug of tea - top drawer.

Put the two things together - greasy pish, with rubbery bacon. Who wants that?