Unpopular opinions.

I think I've written before about the Fundie Christian with whom I used to share an office. Among (many) other things he taught me is that evolutionary theory was simply a plot by atheists who wanted to deny doG's existence for their own nefarious purposes. Just as a man working out would have no impact on his future son's physical build there was nothing to suggest that giraffes got long necks by reaching up to eat leaves from tall trees. Every creature on earth is exactly the same as when Degudlord made it 4,000 years ago, or thereabouts.

Dinosaurs? Co-existed with humans.

Image result for jesus riding a dinosaur

Curiously, for a bible-literalist he was unable to explain how, when the Big Man was writing the holy babble, he forgot to make any mention of the 100 ton lizards ambling around the Garden of Eden. Or, how Noah managed to fit 14 of each dinosaur (yes, 14, not 2) as well as 14 of every other clean animal, 2 of all the unclean ones (Noah needs his bacon) and another 14 of every bird on an ark smaller than a cross-channel ferry. When I asked him about this, he just smiled patiently and explained that it was because I had been brainwashed by anti-religion gubmint run schools that I was unable to see how marvelous God is.

On 30/09/2019 at 11:03, 19QOS19 said:

This is a good shout for a Calling Cards of Morons entry actually. EVERY musician/s performs for the money. No musician in the world does it just because. If it wasn't for money they'd only charge punters a ticket price to cover costs of the venue.

Elton John and Spice Girls being the most recent ones I can think of. Folk commenting "they're only doing it for the money" **Insert Nicolas Cage meme here**

Well that's why I go to work. Are talented musicians supposed to be different?

On 01/10/2019 at 09:18, Snafu said:

This has been around for a while and its a gem. Could be serious could be satire, what do you think?

Image result for christians against dinosaurs

And yeah she posted on Mumsnet with her concerns and like P&B they have a gold section.

I'm getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children

CADministry Fri 06-Feb-15 19:48:27

I'm really concerned about dinosaurs, and I think something needs to be done. The science behind them is pretty flimsy, and I for one do not want my children being taught lies. Did you know that nobody had even heard of dinosaurs before the 1800s, when they were invented by curio-hungry Victorians?

Charles Darwin's later theory of evolution entirely disproved dinosaurs, yet the dinosaur lie was twisted and adapted to try to make it fit. Any proper look at the facts will reveal that dinosaurs simply never existed.

Aside from the educational aspect, dinosaurs are a very bad example for children. At my children's school, several children were left in tears after one of their classmates (who had evidently been exposed to dinosaurs), became bestially-minded and ran around the classroom roaring and pretending to be a dinosaur. Then he bit three children on the face. One poor girl has been left with a severely dented nose and the whole class was left traumatised by this horrible display.

Nothing about dinosaurs is suitable for children, from their total lack of family values through to their non-existence from any serious scientific point of view.

Recently my sister foolishly gave my two youngest some dinosaurs toys for Christmas. After telling her to get out of my house I burnt the dinosaurs. My children were delighted because they know that dinosaurs are evil. I am fortunate that my family has been very supportive, and has disowned my children's former aunt.

Please, do what you can to get dinosaurs taken off the curriculum. Our school has been recently presented with a 214-signature petition, and following that and our recent protest the headmaster has said that he will take it the governors. We are lucky that he is so sympathetic to our cause, but I fear that others may not be.

If you would like to lend your support to our campaign, we have a Facebook group where we spread facts and research about the dinosaur myth. Hope to see you there! 🙂

Never seen Jurassic park?

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

A fact isn't an unpopular opinion. I have edited your post to make it completely accurate though.

A good KFC trumps almost all fast food establishments.

I will be serving a KFC gravy fountain at my wedding/funeral

A good KFC trumps almost all fast food establishments.
I will be serving a KFC gravy fountain at my wedding/funeral
And you have landed on the issue with KFC.

Also, McDonalds utterly pishes all over BK.

A good KFC of which there are few, and McDonalds both inhabit different bits of the market but are comparable. Burger King is much worse than both.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

And you have landed on the issue with KFC.

Also, McDonalds utterly pishes all over BK.

A good KFC of which there are few, and McDonalds both inhabit different bits of the market but are comparable. Burger King is much worse than both.

I'd say a poor KFC still beats a good Mcdonald's 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:
I'd say a poor KFC still beats a good Mcdonald's 

I think they can sit side by side tbh. Two different things. I do like McDonalds though. The taste of a McDonalds quarter pounder cant be replicated.

McDonalds has become 3am Drunk food for me at this stage (my own fault tbh) so I sometimes struggle sober eating it haha.

Had a belting BK in Majorca airport on Thursday night mind you!

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

I am KFC, then a distance to Burger King then an even bigger - almost unbridgeable gap - to McDonalds.

The new fiery buffalo daredevil bites in KFC are braw. Just the right level of taste/burn.

I made buffalo wings the other week. An absolute piece of piss to make and were fucking excellent. Suggest this for yourself. 

If you’ve had a few too many shandies the night before, then a McDonalds sausage & egg McMuffin is the business for getting yourself back on the road of life. Don’t know if KFC or BK have an equivalent that hits the hangover spot.

It's all junk food of course but KFC and BK will at least fill me. After 15 minutes of eating McDonalds I'm hungry again.

And tbh, they should be shut down for referring to a half pounder burger as a double quarter pounder, the c***s.