Unpopular opinions.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Oh absolutely not. My ridiculously hot pizza oven currently resides in my garage and is not intended for indoor use. 

That said, the rest is the expected level of shite, since it takes no longer to heat up than a gas barbecue and cooks outstanding pizzas (pics supplied) in 1 minute flat. In actual fact, I will be using it to cook 2 pizzas this very evening. 

Does it make a Tesco-value pizza taste brilliant?

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Nando's is fucking shite. 

Bemused by how popular it is with some people. 

Don’t get why Nando’s prompts such polar opposite views from people. It’s not “fucking shite”, nor is it some wonder food to slaver over like some folk do. It’s just, well, average. In my experience, tasty enough but certainly nothing special. 

Don’t get why Nando’s prompts such polar opposite views from people. It’s not “fucking shite”, nor is it some wonder food to slaver over like some folk do. It’s just, well, average. In my experience, tasty enough but certainly nothing special. 

This.

It’s just a glorified fast food place. It’s better than KFC but that’s not saying much.

Nandos is decent if you’re in town and want a quick bite before the cinema or something, far better than the chains that are usually around about it like Frank and Bennys or the Filling station and cheaper too. Never got the hate for Nando’s at all.

As for pizza I don’t see why people don’t understand that some folk don’t love it, I have made home made pizza and eaten at some fancier outlets when in Italy and it was still just a pizza to me. I’m not sure what a more respectful equivalent term of polishing a turd is for this, perhaps like putting tinted windows and fancy alloys on a Ford Focus.

Guest JTS98
1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

At absolutely no time or place is Nando’s ‘decent’ or ‘fine’. Bordering on dug food.

You've tried dug food?

On 02/08/2019 at 08:14, Dons_1988 said:

You realise most meals are a collection of ingredients much like pizza

Meals being a collection of ingredients?  This insight places you above most posters on the forum.  Thanks.  I'll never regard pizza as a glorified cheese and tomato sandwich again.

23 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

It's funny to think salmon used to be a rare and expensive delicacy. I agree it is merely an OK tasting fish.

My grandfather, followed by my uncle, had a croft in Sutherland and also worked in a commercial salmon fishery during the summer and would send a dozen wild salmon in a box in ice from Forsinard to Glasgow by rail.  My auld man would collect said fish and cut and distribute them amongst his siblings and other deserving members of the Glasgow Gàidhealtachd.

And no.  I don't see life in sepia tones.

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Possession slow football with no tackles allowed and var is utter shite.
Give me 1980s blood and thunder over this any time. There was still utterly brilliant players and the game was much better to watch.

It's all age related. I would say 70s, @Jacksgranda the 40s, some of the others would say 50s or 60s.

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's all age related. I would say 70s,

And you'd be right. I'd like to see how yon Chris Ronaldo would do with Norman Hunter clattering him into the mud whenever he got hold of the ba'.