Kris Boyd

Unpopular opinions.

Belter....keep the dog at home mate. Go to the pub with actual people.

Nice chatting to you as usual mate

Publican’s wages for dogs!!!

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

People who take dogs to pubs are fucking arseholes who either treat them like children, are pretending to their significant other that they have taken the dog for a walk.

Go to the pub without your pet like a normal person or don't go at all. If you walk into a pub with a dog 80% of the people in there are thinking "here's an arsehole bringing a dog to the pub"

My gran used to say “there’s no point giving dirty looks to a blind person.”

Aperol Spritz is the titz.
Tastes like hairspray. Such a waste, it looks so refreshing when everyone has their big glass with the ice cubes and everything sat at the Lake Garda shoreline.

13 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Aperol Spritz is the titz.

Tastes like hairspray. Such a waste, it looks so refreshing when everyone has their big glass with the ice cubes and everything sat at the Lake Garda shoreline.

I’m sat oot the back in Dundee and to be honest, I look fantastic.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m sat oot the back in Dundee and to be honest, I look fantastic.

Have you been locked out again?

34 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

My gran used to say “there’s no point giving dirty looks to a blind person.”

My gran used to say “eat your carrots, they’ll make you see better” and “they Chinese, they’re all in they triads”. Old people are best ignored.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

My gran used to say “eat your carrots, they’ll make you see better” and “they Chinese, they’re all in they triads”. Old people are best ignored.

My gran genuinely believed you'd get a better tan if you sat "over here, closer to the sun." 

I also remember my school teacher telling us that in some cultures, the elders were revered for their wisdom and wondering just how dumb the young people in those cultures must be.

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

My gran genuinely believed you'd get a better tan if you sat "over here, closer to the sun." 

If she was phoning you from Uganda or Indonesia or somewhere like that then she was probably right. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

If she was phoning you from Uganda or Indonesia or somewhere like that then she was probably right. 

No, it was about 6' further over in the garden.

1 hour ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog in the pub

I think we've already established that this is what dog owners and the noticeable minority who fawn over stranger's dogs think.

In Romeos defence this is supposed to be the Unpopular opinions thread. Having said that, I bet that Peter Lawwell hates dogs.

Just now, Moomintroll said:

In Romeos defence this is supposed to be the Unpopular opinions thread. Having said that, I bet that Peter Lawwell hates dogs.

According to the OP, Romeo is in a majority and therefore has made a spectacular c**t of himself by putting it in here.

I don't mind dogs, but their owners are usually buffoons. We had a dog, but it was hers, not mine. If I was forced to walk it, I was invariably approached by these tubes, enquiring its name and age. The last thing I need is this kind of cretin in a pub.

According to the OP, Romeo is in a majority and therefore has made a spectacular c**t of himself by putting it in here.
To be honest I couldn't be bothered to go back & look at the OP.

If dogs are in pubs at least they're not shitting on the pavement or the park, which is a blessing.