Unpopular opinions.

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I gave a DJ "a loan" of that 12" circa 1991 and I've never seen it since. 

Understandable on the part of the DJ. I always like to start the day with a gallon of espresso and a bit of "Step to Me".  

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Understandable on the part of the DJ. I always like to start the day with a gallon of espresso and a bit of "Step to Me".  

The B-side to f**k Compton was Goin' Wild in the Penile which has only now struck me now as perhaps having homosexual connotations. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The B-side to f**k Compton was Goin' Wild in the Penile which has only now struck me now as perhaps having homosexual connotations. 

I was only kidding about him being dead. He lives in Australia now and regularly browses P&B. Sleep well sweet Dee! 

Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller reminds me of the Dog, with the hair, glasses and chains. He might not win their fight but he will get in some Tim Dog standard of trash talking. 

Screen-Shot-2019-02-20-at-8.55.27-PM.png

What does throbber bring to the table?

As BB states, longsdales for a start. Presumably a weight advantage from his cans of bud and Wetherspoons breakfasts. DA had a gammy foot for a bit as well.

i've seen the film and i've seen 2/3 episodes max of the series and i can't agree more,reminds me of wee english wankers on holidays when i was young

I thought the TV series was ball breakingly funny at times , but neither of the films were particularly good.

On another note, the “Show Me The Money” scene from Jerry Maguire was a load of unfunny crap.

I’d put my money on DA Baracus, fully focused, despite Throbbers off-putting tears, putting him away in 3 rounds then meeting the winner of Lichtieforlife v Philpy in the next round. 

Here you, why am I getting dragged into this??

Anyway, I'll take the lot of you, you c***s. And yer Maws. And yer pals. And yer dugs. And yer cats.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, philpy said:

Here you, why am I getting dragged into this??

Anyway, I'll take the lot of you, you c***s. And yer Maws. And yer pals. And yer dugs. And yer cats.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Big words from the Autistic Assassin. What he lacks in appropriate footwear, he more than makes up for in random aggression. 

6 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Scrambled Eggs are better than Fried Eggs.

Poached beat both. 

I still can't believe somebody said they have eggs on scones. I'm fairly sure it was the same poster who said they have macaroni and peas together. 

Alarming, IMO. 

Edit : Properly Poached beat both. Far too often you get half Poached eggs though. 

Edited by Dele

8 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Big words from the Autistic Assassin. What he lacks in appropriate footwear, he more than makes up for in random aggression. 

Has connections in the Ambulance industry, should one be needed. He could also whip up a decent dinner for the supporters.