Unpopular opinions.

England will win the next Euro’s

This is a prediction rather than an opinion and it’s not really a logical one considering they are miles behind France or Belgium. What are you basing this on?

On 21/03/2019 at 13:34, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I fucking hate BrewDog. Went to the pub in Perth after it opened recently and I have no idea why I did it. Everything about it is absolutely w**k. The smug, self-satisfied wanks that populate the place, thinking because they spend over £4 a pint (in Perth ffs) that they’re some sort of connoisseur and look down on people who drink lager. All perpetuated by the w**k, hypocritical marketing campaigns run by the pair of bootcut-jean-wearing gimps that own it. It’s also cramped and the seating is uncomfortable. It has nothing going for it that a good pub should have. Shite.

The kind of reviews I like ^^^^

15 hours ago, throbber said:

This is a prediction rather than an opinion and it’s not really a logical one considering they are miles behind France or Belgium. What are you basing this on?

England won't get to the final and will only get to the semis if they still have the luck of the draw they enjoyed last summer.

Once they come up against 1 from France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Spain or Portugal they will be sent packing as usual.

ETA 2 other teams who would stuff England

Edited by Gaz FFC

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

England won't get to the final and will only get to the semis if they still have the luck of the draw they enjoyed last summer.

Once they come up against 1 from France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Croatia or Holland they will be sent packing as usual

FTFY

21 minutes ago, just me 2 said:
9 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
Once they come up against 1 from France, Italy, Germany, Belgium or Holland they will be sent packing as usual

Or spain

Or Portugal

Raheem Sterling is comfortably the best player England have and their winning a major tournament is contingent on how well he performs so it’s class that a large portion of the media are determined to alienate him.

I quite like Gareth Southgate.

This goes back to when he was Middlesbrough manager & they came up to The Rock for a pre-season friendly (0-5)

He spent ages talking to folk, kids, photos, autographs. No problem. Decent c*** & a good manager.

Please don't win a major tournament though. :lol:

13 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I really enjoy some of Boney M's old disco efforts, mostly that song that Duck Sauce sampled years later.

Are you familiar with the original that Boney M ripped off? Being a teutonophile I'd have thought it would be right up your street: