Unpopular opinions.

Guest Moomintroll
That’s refreshing to hear.
Popular opinions thread for this pish I know, but, Ian Wright will forever be a clownshoe of the highest order irrespective of how well that Nations football team are faring.

My feelings are hurt [emoji20]
CE02E285-10CC-4BA3-AA3D-89A11A79B346.thumb.jpeg.1278b637a23f6206c7193bf672852fb6.jpeg

I thought you were better than that.

I’ve only ever heard of Toms once. This was over 10 years ago when I lived in Sydney, and shared a flat with a group of Irish boys. It was the only type of footwear they seemed to own, and they wore them all time. I had no idea they were actually relevant in 2019.
They were atrocious back then, and even more so now.

As the old P&B saying goes, kill them with fire.

7 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I had no idea they were actually relevant in 2019.

Dundee is hardly Milan or Paris (no shit, Sherlock) but I've never seen anybody wear them here for about 5 years. Shandon is having a shocker. 

The last pair of 'wallopers gutties' that were doing the rounds here that I know of were Mocks. 

On 22/03/2019 at 20:43, Moomintroll said:
On 22/03/2019 at 20:39, Melanius Mullarkey said:
That’s refreshing to hear.

Popular opinions thread for this pish I know, but, Ian Wright will forever be a clownshoe of the highest order irrespective of how well that Nations football team are faring.

Is Ian Wright the England manager now? 

32 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The solo in 'We Will Rock You' is one of the best guitar solos in history 

Nobody that likes the sound of a guitar could disagree with this. 

I think that Prof May's finest sound is the lick immediately after Brian blessed shouts "hawkmen, DIVE". That gives me goosebumps still. 

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I think that Prof May's finest sound is the lick immediately after Brian blessed shouts "hawkmen, DIVE". That gives me goosebumps still. 

Impetuous boy! 

11 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Great shout!

On 23/03/2019 at 04:10, Dele said:

Dundee is hardly Milan or Paris (no shit, Sherlock) but I've never seen anybody wear them here for about 5 years. Shandon is having a shocker. 

The last pair of 'wallopers gutties' that were doing the rounds here that I know of were Mocks. 

Del sliding about Dundee ... 

55971693-BD7C-45E8-834B-509952F7551C.jpeg

40 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

The CSI TV programmes are absolute dogshit.

At times, Las Vegas was really good.  Two or three episodes a season.  Miami was just dreadful from start to finish, and New York wasn't even worth bothering about.

14 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

At times, Las Vegas was really good.  Two or three episodes a season.  Miami was just dreadful from start to finish, and New York wasn't even worth bothering about.

HighShrillAlligatorgar-size_restricted.g

The CSI shows were OK once you realised that they were comedies, especially the Miami one. CSI:NY was dull because they seemed to be taking it seriously.

CSI Cyber is fucking tremendous for anyone with any tech experience whatsoever. "Oh noes, they're attacking our IPs with their firewire routers! Quick, reverse the polarity on their flash drives while I haxx0r their FaceTime cookies!"  :lol: