Unpopular opinions.

On 25/12/2018 at 14:59, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I vaguely remember a couple of posters having stories about working with him in London. Nothing related to beastery, but apparently a bellend in other ways.

But yeah, I'm yet to turn off Seven, The Usual Suspects, or LA Confidential because he's probably a piece of shit in real life.

If anything the fact that he’s a creepy c**t enhances many of his roles.

On 25/12/2018 at 14:59, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I vaguely remember a couple of posters having stories about working with him in London. Nothing related to beastery, but apparently a bellend in other ways.

But yeah, I'm yet to turn off Seven, The Usual Suspects, or LA Confidential because he's probably a piece of shit in real life.

I left the Old Vic theatre just before he took over as Artistic Director, but from what I heard he was more of an outrageous prankster than a creepy predator. Judi Dench said that when they were filming The Shipping News the only toilet was a shed with a plank with a hole in it and a pit below. One time when she was taking a shite he had climbed into the pit before and stuck his hand up the hole with a black glove just in front of her crotch. 

On 12/29/2018 at 21:09, welshbairn said:

I left the Old Vic theatre just before he took over as Artistic Director, but from what I heard he was more of an outrageous prankster than a creepy predator. Judi Dench said that when they were filming The Shipping News the only toilet was a shed with a plank with a hole in it and a pit below. One time when she was taking a shite he had climbed into the pit before and stuck his hand up the hole with a black glove just in front of her crotch. 

to be fair, that is fairly odd behaviour....

Never understood the hatred for alien 3. Fair play, Sigourney Weaver fucked it up a bit by insisting no guns but it's quite a well made, claustrophobic horror film. Chock full of British actors too, Charles Dance, and your man from American Wearwolve in London with a fucking cracker of a quotable line "This is rumour control, here are the facts!"

Note. I may have liked this one a bit much cause it was the first one I seen when it came out, on pirate vidio,  and also because Lenny Dee sampled the f**k out of it on one of his Judgment Day mixes.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

Friends was just an endless recycling of a single unfunny joke:

1.  Cutesy bird says something.

2.  Dopey guy misunderstands, says something stupid.

3.  Dopey bird misunderstands misunderstanding, says something even more stupid.

4.  Cutesy bird looks confused.

5. Canned laughter with lots of hoots and cheers.

6.  Moses Supposes reaches for remote.

Friends was just an endless recycling of a single unfunny joke:
1.  Cutesy bird says something.
2.  Dopey guy misunderstands, says something stupid.
3.  Dopey bird misunderstands misunderstanding, says something even more stupid.
4.  Cutesy bird looks confused.
5. Canned laughter with lots of hoots and cheers.
6.  Moses Supposes reaches for remote.

Not sure anyone would argue friends is some sort of high brow/pinnacle of comedy phenomenon.

It’s clearly a bit shit but it’s easy watching and suitable as a sort of background noise.