Unpopular opinions.

55 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Get out

54 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:
'The Inbetweeners' was absolutely horrendous television, and I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would watch it - let alone get excited about a reunion show ten years on. 
It also created some of the worst patter ever copied from a TV show into real life. Going through school with people using 'fwends' was one of the major reasons why I was delighted to get away from the place.

Bus w****r.

50 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:
'The Inbetweeners' was absolutely horrendous television, and I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would watch it - let alone get excited about a reunion show ten years on. 
It also created some of the worst patter ever copied from a TV show into real life. Going through school with people using 'fwends' was one of the major reasons why I was delighted to get away from the place.

Briefcase w****r.

^^^ Douglas Academy class of 2015 types.

25 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

The Inbetweeners was incredible, that may be the most unpopular opinion so far on this thread.

I am absolutely delighted to hear that.

13 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ross Forbes is a c**t. 

Dumbarton supporters Facebook group for this sort of patter.

9 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

He’s right.
Maybe not as bad as OFAH but it’s still pish.

Also anyone who started getting into the Inbewteeners as adults is OFTW.

Wanting to watch a bunch of school kids is no right.

Correct.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I have a bigger issue with folk spouting absolute pish and saying "everyone is entitled to their opinion". No, everyone isn't entitled to their opinion; you're entitled to your informed opinion, which are two very different things.. You can't just spew utter shite and use "it's my opinion" to make it sound acceptable.  

That's my opinion on it anyway...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not every opinion is entitled to respect. It would be better for all if before expressing an opinion people applied some filters -- do I know enough about this subject? have I really thought this through? am I likely to give offence? -- but they are nevertheless, filtered or not, entitled to express their opinion. Whether or not it is respected by others is the risk they take.

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

He’s right.

The words of a man who has to avoid watching anything involving school uniforms in case he gets a semi.

He’s right.

I started watching it at 22 in 2009, so does that make me OFTW IYO?

13 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

The Clash had a couple of decent tunes but were very much overrated. Joe Strummer was a bit of a tit and his lyrics were not nearly as profound as he thought they were.

Strummer always came across as a bit thick to me. Putting on that crap Mockney accent even though he'd been to a private school and haivering on about not being able to get a job in the 1970s and having to squat in London. Always remained a hippy although he was enough of an opportunist to get on board the punk bandwagon.