Unpopular opinions.

Good addition. Thanks.

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude, I can be a bit of a music snob, comes from years working in record shops. I've heard this one debated a few times it was the recognition thats all. The Manics could be excellent at times Holy Bible is a classic. I bought the New Art Riot ep when it came out. :)

Edited by Beastie

Nicholas Cage is a terrific comic actor. It shouldn't be surprising that when he is asked to play straight, he comes across as unintentionally funny.

James Spader is, however, a terrible actor.

Every band in music relies on an image if they are in the mainstream. This includes all sorts of genres.

i think i agree about the manics. possibly. the holy bible is a snarling masterpiece that the likes of mumford and sons would do well to appreciate. everything must go was full of bona fide rock n roll smash hits. this is my truth....was a bit gash mind you

i think i agree about the manics. possibly. the holy bible is a snarling masterpiece that the likes of mumford and sons would do well to appreciate. everything must go was full of bona fide rock n roll smash hits. this is my truth....was a bit gash mind you

Aye,they lost their edge when Richie disappeared.

Edited by Beastie

the libertines are a terrible band. they would love to be the clash mixed with the kinks but they have so little talent and imagination that they come across as clueless,tuneless mugs.

the stone roses are the best band ever to have existed.

there are no real redeeming policies from reaganomics or thatcherism. the world is in a much worse state because of these poultices.

the original poster is a bellend but this was a great idea for a thread.

i-tunes is a really crap platform for dealing with music.

limmy is funny as f**k.

superdry and g - star are fucking roached.

the wee bird from transformers isn't that hot.

the libertines are a terrible band. they would love to be the clash mixed with the kinks but they have so little talent and imagination that they come across as clueless,tuneless mugs.

the stone roses are the best band ever to have existed.

:lol:

Levein doesn't have a clue.

4-5-1 vs a far inferior team is bad tactics.

Blaming the ref is a poor excuse, if the ref was harsher lithuania would have had a penalty.

Joe Hart is the best England keeper since Shilton.

England defence without Terry looks shit.

Lafferty plays well for Northern Ireland.

Levein doesn't have a clue.

4-5-1 vs a far inferior team is bad tactics.

Blaming the ref is a poor excuse, if the ref was harsher lithuania would have had a penalty.

Joe Hart is the best England keeper since Shilton.

England defence without Terry looks shit.

Lafferty plays well for Northern Ireland.

Joe Hart has the potential to become one of the best keepers in the world

wink.gif

The wrestling one isn't an unpopular opinion, seeing as the main show from it, Raw, has been running for 17 years, every week and just reached it's 900th episode making it the longest running, weekly episodic tv show.

Difference is I'm not posting on a wrestling forum am I. It may however be unpopular on this website where football is the main subject of discussion where some posters may feel that pro wrestling consists of fat men in tights running around in a ring.

laugh.gif

That's like putting your best ever sex in a dream a mile ahead of your best ever real sex.

Though I suppose, given those opinions, you might still be a 15 year old virgin.

Pro wrestling is choreographed though. When do you ever see UFC fighters being dumped through tables, land on thumbtacks and hit across the face with barbwire?wink.gifwink.gif

Episodic..... good word, I like it.

I only used it because on the 900th episode the commentator used it every two minutes. It is actually a word though. 8)

Difference is I'm not posting on a wrestling forum am I. It may however be unpopular on this website where football is the main subject of discussion where some posters may feel that pro wrestling consists of fat men in tights running around in a ring.

Pro wrestling is choreographed though. When do you ever see UFC fighters being dumped through tables, land on thumbtacks and hit across the face with barbwire?wink.gifwink.gif

I thought the thread was for unpopular opinions not just limited to what the pie and bovril community think.

I'd like to see Chuck Liddell(sp?) be put through a flaming table. Or Randy Couture jumping off the top of a Hell In The Cell.