Unpopular opinions.

Heavy metal is by far the best type of music out there.

It's much more manly too...if you see a man walk out for a fight, he's going to sound much tougher with a background music from a metal band than from a techno/dance DJ for example.

Dance/Trance music is horrific, it's fine for the clubs but that's where they belong, take them out and it ruins it.

Drugs should be legalized.

Religion should not be taught in schools, or forced upon people under 16, when they are too young to make a decision for themselves.

Got to add a few.....

People who say "It's not racist, it's common sense" should be locked up and educated to the point that they realise that they are probably being racist.

Red meat in all its forms is shit.

Application forms for jobs in ASDA ask the most stupid questions which are 100% not relevant to getting a job at ASDA.

Despite being an Aberdeen fan I fucking hate Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester UTD

The Bundesliga is miles better than any league in Europe, only the Sire A comes close.

Global Warming/Climate Change is the biggest loads of bollocks ever. Even if 1% of the shite spoken is true I still couldn't care less as I'll be dead.

I hate animals and laughed my head off at the cat in the bin story last week.

Tiger Woods was living the dream.

Got to add a few.....

People who say "It's not racist, it's common sense" should be locked up and educated to the point that they realise that they are probably being racist.

The Bundesliga is miles better than any league in Europe, only the Sire A comes close.

It's not racist to say "lets stop bringing in all these immigrants" I can't get a taxi or go into a fast food place and find any c**t that can speak english.

Bundesliga is good but nowhere fucking near La Liga or the Best league in the world (EPL)

I think someone has been playing a practical joke on you, usually mine tastes of, well, meat

Nah they haven't. It just tastes awful. Cannot stand the taste, texture, smell and everything of it.

Got to add a few.....

I will second that. Its still very fan oriented and well disciplined, which is reflected by the weekely attendances and financial stability of top-tier teams.

5. I agree. Not only that I don't understand them. Credits, Intermediates - what a load of bollocks. Sit the fucking test and either pass or fail. Simple.

If you don't even understand them, I'm not sure you have too much of a right to have such a strong opinion of it :P