Unpopular opinions.

If you buy steak from Tesco it is usually shit, it is the worst supermarket for it.

Bacon that is just bought from supermarket can also bet pretty underwhelming, I had some from a nice butchers recently though and the difference between it and ordinary supermarket stuff was day and night.

Whisky/wine is a matter of taste and opinion but anyone who doesn’t enjoy a good red once in a while is a wrong un. No opinion on the buckfast one really, have never really known if anyone middle class to drink Buckie tho.

4 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Steak is shite.
Bacon is overrated.
The best pizzas are good  frozen supermarket ones.
Whisky is shite.
White wine is the only good type of wine.
Buckfast is for middle class weirdos who want to look edgy.

Related image

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Rebel Wilson is an ugly, talentless fucking mess who plays the same boring fat "hahahaha what am I like" character in every role.

Fully agree. As a general rule, nothing featuring Rebel Wilson is allowed on in my house due to the fact that she is a fat goblin with no comedic abilities whatsoever.

Steak is shite.
Bacon is overrated.
The best pizzas are good  frozen supermarket ones.
Whisky is shite.
White wine is the only good type of wine.
Buckfast is for middle class weirdos who want to look edgy.
This is the "unpopular opinions" thread m8, you are looking for the "make up a load of utter shite" thread.

I dont know if that thread exists, if not, you have a fitting OP ready made.

21 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Rebel Wilson is worse than awful. Also Rebel is one of the most ridiculous names I’ve ever heard, the parents should be shot.

To be fair to the parents, I'm sure I heard Rebel Wilson isn't her real name. She changed her first name and surname a while ago. Having just googled it, her birth name is Melanie Elizabeth Bownds

On 26/07/2019 at 15:47, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

All true son, all true.

Steak - just shite. All it is is a slab of meat. Folk go on about it like its the ultimate meal. Boring meal for boring b*****ds
Bacon - like above, people go on about it too much. I like it, but nothing more. Wouldn't even make my top 10 meats.
Pizza - Never tried authentic Italian pizza, but for pizza in this country I will 10000% choose a frozen pizza over the doughy, fatty, greasy shite you get from takeaway joint
Whisky - no defence here, I'd like to like whisky, but I just dont see the point in drinking straight spirits they just taste bad.
Wine - red wine tastes like vinegar and has a horrible texture. 
Buckfast - again, this tastes fucking rotten, and is very epxensive for what it is.  Uni wankers drink of choice to be pure zany and edgy like

They actually are for me :lol:

I'm circumcised, so doubt I get as much enjoyment out of them as my helmet-shielded forum brothers here.

^^^Oven roasts his steak until it's a sickly grey colour.

Not sure how unpopular but..

Rebel Wilson is an ugly, talentless fucking mess who plays the same boring fat "hahahaha what am I like" character in every role.

Yet I think Melissa McCarthy is funny as f**k and a great actress despite playing, in my experience, the fat sidekick in most of her roles.
Id bang the pair of them

1 hour ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

How is any of that edgy? Do you know what edgy means?

Yes I do. 

You're wanting to look edgy, which is why that gif was posted. You're trying hard, just not quite hard enough. 

What was edgy about my post Dele?

Look at all these modern things I dislike. I don’t like them cos I’m edgy. Basically how your post read, rightly or wrongly.
FWIW, I’ve never seen a hipster drinking lager. I’ve seen hipsters drink craft beer and ale, but never ordinary lager and certainly not to a point of blind drunk.