Unpopular opinions.

I would have given you a red dot but I've ran out for the day, so instead I'm going to hunt you down on Saturday at Starks and set you on fire.

I've also ran out of red dots, can you extinguish the fire then set him on fire again please?

• 8 months later...

1) The English Premier League isn't very entertaining.

2) Ten pin bowling is shite, infact lawn bowling is better

3) Edinburgh Castle is a complete rip off and a boring visit

4) As is New Lanark

5) The mini is an ugly and overpriced car.

6) Jim Murphy and Kenny MacAskill are in some was related.

7) Mayo is rancid

8 I quite enjoy the climate of Scotland.

9) Horses are really gay, Horesey folk do my nut in. Away and shovel shit, and on this point they should be fined if they don't pick up after their horse. And stay off the fucking roads.

10) Italian food is better here than in Italy.

Edited by Smit

Men are better than women at cooking.

Barack Obama is shite.

Atheists are just as religious as people who who believe in a deity.

Most people (including me) are wasting time and money by going to University.

People that say 'music is shite nowadays' are usually the kind of people that grew up listening to the sort of Britpop shite that was spoonfed to them in the 90s and actually have no real interest in music.

Edited by JamboMikey

I'd love to lock the whole of the Houses of Parliament, Houses of Lords, the Brussels mob and Edinburgh Parliament into a big room and force them all to watch The Scheme. Only then we would maybe knock some reality into these cretins who are blind to such social failings and make them aware to their selfishness.

Watching that programme really did focus on where society is fucked. A decent family in a rough housing estate, trying their guts out to get a community centre up and running but hit a brick wall of health and safety regulations and directives which mostly stem for the most distant controllers over us. A measly £50,000.(Wouldn't that qualify under EU Projects?)

Meanwhile MSP's, MP's and MEP's are stealing like f**k to feather their own nests and gift our tax payers cash away to people who will never mix or be part of society. It's all wrong if you ask me.

f**k'em all.

. A decent family in a rough housing estate, trying their guts out to get a community centre up and running but hit a brick wall of health and safety regulations and directives

This is pish. For a start there was a perfectly good community centre built for them a few hundred yards away. Why they were trying to open that old deathtrap I have no idea.

And stopping people falling through a ceiling or having a beam collapse on their head isn't PC gone mad.

1) Legalise drugs and tax them

2) stop welfare system

3) bring back death penalty

4) Kanye west is shit

5) Shoot people who think there cooler than you because you havent heard of the bands they like

6) Wrestling is shit

to be honest, if i was to find that your favourite band was, say, the red hot chili peppers, and knowing that mine is frightened rabbit (not a great example, but a band that most of the people i know are unaware of), i would think of myself as much cooler than you. also, when talking to someone new, i'll find them much more interesting if their favourite band is lesser known.

i'm not one of these people that hates all mainstream music, most of my favourite bands are extremely popular. just needed to make that clear.

I'd love to lock the whole of the Houses of Parliament, Houses of Lords, the Brussels mob and Edinburgh Parliament into a big room and force them all to watch The Scheme. Only then we would maybe knock some reality into these cretins who are blind to such social failings and make them aware to their selfishness.

Watching that programme really did focus on where society is fucked. A decent family in a rough housing estate, trying their guts out to get a community centre up and running but hit a brick wall of health and safety regulations and directives which mostly stem for the most distant controllers over us. A measly £50,000.(Wouldn't that qualify under EU Projects?)

Meanwhile MSP's, MP's and MEP's are stealing like f**k to feather their own nests and gift our tax payers cash away to people who will never mix or be part of society. It's all wrong if you ask me.

f**k'em all.

You are a complete stereotype :D

Edited by Gaz