Unpopular opinions.

Fact: I was made redundant 4 years ago.

Fact: I couldn't find myself a new job in Scotland, and any that I did find were so poorly paid.

Fact: I had to resort to taking a job overseas.

Fact: I wish I was able to get a job back in Scotland

Fact: My Wife and three young kids wish that I had a job in Scotland so I could be home every night.

So to answer your question, yes I do know that Im able to work in most European countries and indeed the world.

I'm living the dream.

Try telling my kids that its good thing that their Dad can work anywhere he likes, when they dont see me for 7 months of the year.

Judging from the self-pitying shite you come out with on here you're probably doing them a favour.

edit: FACT.

Edited by Swampy

While you're right in what you say I think it's far simpler than that, the tabloids play to the mob, printing stories of Muslims stealing their jobs then planning to blow it up and criminals being released early and committing crimes. It gives us all someone or something to hate something to bind us all together,us and them, taking our minds off our own inadequacies.

Yep, this is very true.

I think that if more people knew that rehabilitation worked more people would be for it. The ones you need to watch out for are the ones who would still stick to retributive justice, even though it actualy makes crime worse. These are the sick puppies I'm talking about.

I take it you have read 1984?

Aye, of course. It's still required reading.

I don't like how every child with an illness is described as "brave". Some of them might be brave, but what are they doing to be brave? Fair play if they get on with it but it's not like ill kids that moan about it get called cowards.

Getting cancer does not make a child brave.

Mutha fucka, hell no dawg. dry.gif

Ironic.

Ironic.

Ironic.

Edit to add: Ironic.

Edited by Guest

Fact: I couldn't find myself a new job in Scotland, and any that I did find were so poorly paid.

Fact: My Wife and three young kids wish that I had a job in Scotland so I could be home every night.

So to answer your question, yes I do know that Im able to work in most European countries and indeed the world.

I'm living the dream.

Try telling my kids that its good thing that their Dad can work anywhere he likes, when they dont see me for 7 months of the year.

Oh, boo fucking hoo, what's that got to do with some non-British guys laying a pavement? If you hadn't heard their accent, would you have given a toss who was laying the pavement?

Fucking grow up.

I'm living the dream.

lol at least your kids get 7 months a year when they aren't being raised by a racist

I'm living the dream.

So is it ok for you to go to another country and "steal" someones job? :rolleyes: