Unpopular opinions.

Hayley Williams, Miley Cyrus and Ellie Goulding are much hotter than Katey Perry, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox.

Controversial indeed. I'd only agree on the basis that Angelina and the Fox are unattainably hot whereas the first 2 there are girl-next-door types of which a similar standard of burd is often seen on any given night out in Glasgow.

Because a lot of people like Top Gear, most young people enjoy clubbing and did Russell Kane not win some prize at the Edinburgh Festival (therefore suggesting a certain level of popularity)?

All the same, but Top Gear is boring, clubs in general are shite and Russel Kane is not that funny so not that contentious of opinions really. IMO

They certainly are upopular opinions, Oasis if anything are over rated.

OK, but people say that so often that people have started confusing an over-rated band with a shit band, hence them becoming under-rated, in my opinion,

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but people replying to posts they agree on with just "This" are gay.

All the same, but Top Gear is boring, clubs in general are shite and Russel Kane is not that funny so not that contentious of opinions really. IMO

Yeah, fair enough you agree with it but the point is that these things are generally quite popular.

That annoying bint from Paramore is nothing special.

There are too many Scottish football teams. I'd rather the top 6 or so Scottish sides played in the English leagues and the rest fought it out in leagues similiar to the Welsh or Irish leagues.

Compared to other parts of Britain and Ireland, Scottish girls are munters.

A fair bit of music in the charts these days is actually pretty catchy and well made.

People talk so much about Oasis being over-rated, to the point that they've become vastly under-rated.

Vodka is digusting, undrinkable pish.

People care far too much about hand shakes. If someone has too firm a hand shake that doesn't mean they'll be too intense, and people with soft hand shakes aren't always going to be pussies,

Agree with everything but the Vodka thing - nothing wrong with it!

Hayley Williams and Lily Allen are both unattractive.

In the interests of society, some people should be banned from reproducing.

Electro House is shite.

Tiesto is the most over-rated DJ ever. He's average at best.

Jimmy Carr tries too hard with his material, and is often unfunny as a result.

Have you tried growing Bananas and Pineapples in the UK recently?

Bananas can be grown anywhere, Iceland sells a lot of bananas. But I agree it's not practical, But we should make our supermarkets sell more and more homegrown things.

There are certain P&B posters, who are obviously very intelligent and articulate individuals.

However,their over use of the site and superior attitude is just a front,hiding the fact that they are social outcasts, who have failed in the real world,with no real friends.

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Bananas can be grown anywhere, Iceland sells a lot of bananas. But I agree it's not practical, But we should make our supermarkets sell more and more homegrown things.

It does? I just had a search on the net for that and it comes back with this:

"However, this does not occur on a commercial scale, but was an experiment to show that water from the hot geysers could provide a localised climate sufficient for this."

There are certain P&B posters, who are obviously very intelligent and ariculate individuals.

However,their over use of the site and superior attitude is just a front,hiding the fact that they are social outcasts, who have failed in the real world,with no real freinds.

I'm not sure that's an unpopular opinion :lol:

I'm not sure that's an unpopular opinion :lol:

No, many idiots hold that opinion. It's completely bass-ackwards, though. Smart people generally cultivate relationships lasting relationships - both platonic and romantic - more easily than do total doylums. The P&B intelligentsia probably have sparkling social lives compared to guys like Unleash the Nade, who offer little to a conversation other than having a forehead like a ski jump.

Well here's a few;

Being a member of the Labour Pary is cool.

I have mixed emotions about Tony Blair to the extent that my feeling merge and become ambivalence.

Freedom from the state is not the only freedom worth talking about and it's certainly not the only freedom worth voting on.

I like Alan Hansen, Lee Dixon and Gary Lineker. I find them erudite and sensible.

I like immigrants. More people with that level of determination and ability would be welcome.

I'm not really a fan of international football and find it something of an inconvenience (although I do watch it).

I hate footballers who cry.

There must be loads more.

Immigration should be encouraged.

Scottish nationalism is embarassing, most English people don't really care whether Scotland is independent or not.

The minimum wage should be increased and public sector wages should be increased according to inflation.

The House of Lords and the Monarchy should be abolished.

Edited by YOGI IS GOD