Unpopular opinions.

Everyones got some, what are yours.

I hate family guy, it's just not funny, Peter always goes off the plot and says something like "aww ya think thaaats baaad, remember the time "something stupid happened" with "an old celeb""

I think watching golf or F1 on tv is one of the most boring things to do.

All music in the Top 40 charts in the last decade has been shit.

T-K MAXX is better than Primark.

I hate ASDA and Sainsburys. Tesco/CO-OP Loyal.

Chris Rock isn't funny.

People over 70 should face annual driving checks.

Those are a few of mine no doubt the majority would disagree, but thats why they are "unpopular opinions" What are yours?

That people should pay for their own higher education, that people should be licensed to have kids if they want to qualify for benefits, BBC should be subsidised by the TV license, the coalition government is a good thing, junkies/alkies/fucknuggets should be sterilised to prevent unwanted kids, immigration is a good thing, reality tv shows are pretty much universally shit and are not entertainment. The BNP and UAF are two sides of the same coin. People should feel sorry for OF fans.

There's a few.

I hate family guy, it's just not funny, Peter always goes off the plot and says something like "aww ya think thaaats baaad, remember the time "something stupid happened" with "an old celeb""

I think watching golf or F1 on tv is one of the most boring things to do.

T-K MAXX is better than Primark.

I hate ASDA and Sainsburys. Tesco/CO-OP Loyal.

Chris Rock isn't funny.

Those are a few of mine no doubt the majority would disagree, but thats why they are "unpopular opinions" What are yours?

I agree with all of them bar one!

I agree with all of them bar one!

Which one? I take it that the family guy one is the deal breaker, if so I could replace with American dad.

Also another one I've remembered is my hate of guiness. Also I dislike all wine shamefully apart from buckfast as it unlike other red wine doesn't give me heartburn and it favours my sweet tooth. KB - in no way a ned.

Really?

I'm sure we can find several bands you like that have had at least one track that have hit top 40 or do you hate all popular music?

I honestly own no CD's pre-mid-nineties. My favourite bands are Rock bands and real punk bands, both of which are sadly lacking nowadays. Most of the commercial shit that comes out now that is popular is generic rap/dance/dupstep/pish/or kanye west.

Guest The Phoenix

I'm struggling to think of a single one of my opinions which are popular.

Ad Lib is the best poster on P&B.

Edit: Red spot!! See I knew it would be unpopular. :lol:

Edited by The Phoenix

I honestly don't know why everyone seems to have a hatred of Charlie Nicholas, Andy Gray and Alan Hansen.

I think they're fantastic for TV.

Take them away and who do we have left? Paul Jewell and Gerry Francis. That's who.

Well then you're being stupidly close-minded.

I was speaking from a Top 40 charts p.o.v. The music I own that has been high in the charts is all old stuff back when people used to buy the clash, AC/DC ect. albums and they used to be the popular bands of the time, who have we now, Tiesto and Jedward....

The bands that are around now that I do buy albums of are such like Rancid, Airbourne and so forth. But to be honest, I'd rather listen to Original Punk rock.

I honestly own no CD's pre-mid-nineties. My favourite bands are Rock bands and real punk bands, both of which are sadly lacking nowadays. Most of the commercial shit that comes out now that is popular is generic rap/dance/dupstep/pish/or kanye west.

How many "real" punk bands have been out after 1995?

5th reincarnation of The Exploited or the bloated Sex Pistols who became everything they once railed against?

Don't say green day or I'll have to tell you to f**k off

Now that's an unpopular opinion.

Real ale is minging and tastes like donkey pish.

Buckfast and MD 20/20 are perfectly acceptable beverages.

All drugs should be legalized and taxed(dont start supras, you boring little twat).

Bill Hicks is not funny.

Physical violence is acceptable in some circumstances.

Social networking sites are a load of rubbish.

I do not care about disasters etc that do not directly affect me or my family/friends.

The Tartan Army are a joke and an embarrassment to the country and put me off following the scotland team home or away.

Guest The Phoenix

Real ale is minging and tastes like donkey pish.

Buckfast and MD 20/20 are perfectly acceptable beverages.

All drugs should be legalized and taxed(dont start supras, you boring little twat).

Bill Hicks is not funny.

Physical violence is acceptable in some circumstances.

Social networking sites are a load of rubbish.

I do not care about disasters etc that do not directly affect me or my family/friends.

The Tartan Army are a joke and an embarrassment to the country and put me off following the scotland team home or away.

Nought wrong with 7 out of 8 of those.

I think watching golf on tv is one of the most boring things to do.

I agree with these three. Every time I mention "boring sports" to watch on TV, I always mention golf and cricket, to which some of my mates go crazy (they agree about the cricket though). To me, watching golf is watching a golf ball, with a background of blue sky or clouds. I guess playing it is allright, but watching it? Snoozefest.

Most of the music I listen to doesn't appear in these charts because it's a different genre.

As people get older they lose their reflexes (along with other things like awareness etc), driving checks is the safe option.