Unpopular opinions.

On 03/01/2023 at 05:40, tamthebam said:

I do know someone who has such a plate but they are 5"3'.

On a similar note there's a boy down the road with a plate beginning B16 and he's a cnut. And not very tall either 

Maybe that’s him announcing he’s bisixual 

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Abba were fabulous 

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

A few decent songs on the soundtrack shouldn't detract from the fact Dirty Dancing is actually fucking pish. Dreadful movie. 

How on Earth are these unpopular opinions?

Even the Sex Pistols secretly loved ABBA, and Dirty Dancing is old-school Hollywood propaganda to lure tween girls into thinking predatory older men are cool, like Twilight.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

How on Earth are these unpopular opinions?

Even the Sex Pistols secretly loved ABBA, and Dirty Dancing is old-school Hollywood propaganda to lure tween girls into thinking predatory older men are cool, like Twilight.

You clearly never went to school in Fife in the late 1970s

5 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

You clearly never went to school in Fife in the late 1970s

I'm taking this as my new smackdown for any statement I wish to refute.

"There's no way anyone genuinely believes the Earth is flat"
"Well, clearly you never went to school in Fife in the late 1970s"

• 2 weeks later...

Not an opinion as such but I’ve found Mondays to be one of the more enjoyable days of the week in the last year or so. Nobody gives any hassle and everyone keeps their head down trying to get through the day and I usually finish the day off with a few beers. Tuesday is by far the worst day of the average week.

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

Not an opinion as such but I’ve found Mondays to be one of the more enjoyable days of the week in the last year or so. Nobody gives any hassle and everyone keeps their head down trying to get through the day and I usually finish the day off with a few beers. Tuesday is by far the worst day of the average week.

In my work Friday is the busiest and most stressful day.  My favourite day is a Thursday.

46 minutes ago, throbber said:

tuesdays.jpg.eba11adf696f09e9d4aec6fedcd603b0.jpg

Readers of Whizzer and Chips would recognise this