Unpopular opinions.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Not often you can say this, but being hit in the cock seems like the least of the concerns in that scenario, somewhere behind "having your internal organs liquified" and "being snapped in half".

His cock was blown clean off 

Spoiler

Fnar Fnar 

18 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

His cock was blown clean off 

Reveal hidden contents

Fnar Fnar 

"festival penis explosion" didn't have quite the search results I'd expected.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Happened at Leeds Festival one year I was there and it exploded and hit some poor lad in the cock

Always baffled me that Reading and Leeds allowed them so long after other festivals had a total ban on gas canisters and open fires. I had a day ticket for the last day of Leeds in 2015 and walking through the campsite after was wild with the amount of explosions.

Fireworks out with the general public's use can be fine. I don't really see the wonder of them but I get a nice display and understand it can be... pretty.

"pyro" at fitba is for knobs imo.

Edited by Busta Nut

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Fireworks out with the general public's use can be fine. I don't really see the wonder of them but I get a nice display and understand it can be... pretty.

"pyro" at fitba is for knobs imo.

I saw a picture of Tranent ultras with a smoke bomb at Central Park yesterday. 

It's an old wooden stand and I can remember the Bradford fire. If they didn't the Stewards should have booted the wee p***ks out.

Firework displays are generally fine in my eyes. Selling them to any c**t in Asda or Aldi is miles oot though. Wee Stevie setting £40 worth off because it's fucking Friday can get in the bin. 

Also, people who have a private registration plate beginning 'W33' or 'W333' should have their licence revoked for life. Possibly even a jail term chucked their way as well.

On 31/12/2022 at 21:56, tamthebam said:

I was going to stick this in the appropriate thread but it might be an unpopular opinion;

Accepting an Honour such as a K or an OBE is a calling card of a moron 

It’s mostly self serving for their business or charity or whatever they do.

I know a guy who got an invite to be in the grounds for Harry and Meghans wedding. I’d rather chew my own arm off personally but the reality is he plastered the photos of the day all over his charities social media and they gained a lot of attention and donations out of it. 

I couldn’t do it but if you don’t feel strongly anti monarchy it’s probably a price worth paying to them. 

On 31/12/2022 at 08:14, Stellaboz said:

Fireworks are for c***s. Just brain dead, stupid c***s.

Of course, the true mark of a brain dead stupid c**t is to let them off in broad daylight.

I imagine around 2.20pm today - whoever wins - we'll witness some brain dead stupid cuntery....it seems to be a thing now with fans of both cheeks.

30 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I remember when my old boss told me he was getting an OBE. He’d got one of his mates who was quite high up In the Department for Transport or some such to put him up for it. Complete vanity case.

I'd have told him to get on his bike.

On 02/01/2023 at 01:32, Desp said:

Firework displays are generally fine in my eyes. Selling them to any c**t in Asda or Aldi is miles oot though. Wee Stevie setting £40 worth off because it's fucking Friday can get in the bin. 

Also, people who have a private registration plate beginning 'W33' or 'W333' should have their licence revoked for life. Possibly even a jail term chucked their way as well.

I do know someone who has such a plate but they are 5"3'.

On a similar note there's a boy down the road with a plate beginning B16 and he's a cnut. And not very tall either 

On 01/01/2023 at 17:38, Mr. Alli said:

Holy shit. Was everyone alright?!

On 01/01/2023 at 17:56, Stellaboz said:

What the f**k was that? 

Some of the fireworks being set off recently have been like bombs going off, there's actually a ban on setting them off but the Dutch authorities didn't factor in having to police the situation and with it being the first real Nye post covid folk went even crazier than usual, it was utter carnage.

Lots of folk across the country suffering some serious eye injuries and I read one account of someone losing a hand, a school burned down and I'm sure there were a few fatalities across the country, sometimes the relaxed Dutch attitude has it's drawbacks.

5 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Some of the fireworks being set off recently have been like bombs going off, there's actually a ban on setting them off but the Dutch authorities didn't factor in having to police the situation and with it being the first real Nye post covid folk went even crazier than usual, it was utter carnage.

Lots of folk across the country suffering some serious eye injuries and I read one account of someone losing a hand, a school burned down and I'm sure there were a few fatalities across the country, sometimes the relaxed Dutch attitude has it's drawbacks.

Seems interesting, so a quick search gave us this:

https://www.iamexpat.nl/expat-info/dutch-expat-news/mayors-call-fireworks-ban-netherlands-after-busy-new-years-eve

Looks like a primary school and a retirement home caught fire and a historic chapel burned to the ground. It was an 11 y-o with the amputated hand, and he lost an eye too. Parents letting children play with fireworks explosives should probably have some strapped to them and lit (the child was lighting the fireworks).

My Dutch friend told me that you can buy fireworks at the age of 11 (sparklers) and at the age of 12 or 13 (her son's age) you can buy rockets. She lives in an obviously bam-free part of Holland as she couldn't understand my dumbfoundedness at allowing that age group to buy them. 

Bonkers.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Seems interesting, so a quick search gave us this:

https://www.iamexpat.nl/expat-info/dutch-expat-news/mayors-call-fireworks-ban-netherlands-after-busy-new-years-eve

Looks like a primary school and a retirement home caught fire and a historic chapel burned to the ground. It was an 11 y-o with the amputated hand, and he lost an eye too. Parents letting children play with fireworks explosives should probably have some strapped to them and lit (the child was lighting the fireworks).

56 minutes ago, velo army said:

My Dutch friend told me that you can buy fireworks at the age of 11 (sparklers) and at the age of 12 or 13 (her son's age) you can buy rockets. She lives in an obviously bam-free part of Holland as she couldn't understand my dumbfoundedness at allowing that age group to buy them. 

Bonkers.

The phycological damage it does to pets and wildlife really annoys me, one of the worst aspects is that folk will throw fireworks out their windows at passers by or worst still at the emergency services who are just trying to do their jobs, it's moronic in the extreme.

As for the "ban" it's what they call in Dutch a papieren tijger ( paper tiger ) basically something that is implemented but not really going to be enforced.

Before I moved here I came over for New Year and was shocked to read this in a guide book.

IMG_20230104_161526.jpg

Edited by stevieKTID