Unpopular opinions.

12 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I absolutely love a Hawaian pizza. This chat about pineapple not welcome? It's fucking nonsense. It's tremendous on the correct base. 

My favourite is a place round th corner that does Hollandaise sauce base with chicken and broccoli and I asked for pineapple too. Bee ee aay yootiful

Hollandaise, broccoli and pineapple on pizza?

Oh dear fucking lord. I’ve never before thought that people should need a license to buy pizza. 

13 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

The greatest pizza in Scotland is a Chicago deep dish buffalo chicken from Thundercat in Glasgow. The fact folk are queued out the door in Paesano upstairs is the reason this country is in the state it is 

Paesano's pizzas are very good so that's a bit of a wild take from yourself. They're just entirely different versions of the same idea.

The most interesting and genuinely good pizza I've had was roasted pear, gorgonzola, and walnut (IIRC), on a red onion/fig sauce base, from the pop-up bar Bute Brewing Co. had on Rothesay before the pandemic. Essentially it was a cheeseboard on a pizza and no less tasty for that. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Oh dear fucking lord. I’ve never before thought that people should need a license to buy pizza. 

Pizza snobbery. 

However, of anyone heads back out to Napoli and visits Procida, let me know. The best pizza is found at a seaside restaurant there. 

5 hours ago, virginton said:

Paesano's pizzas are very good so that's a bit of a wild take from yourself. They're just entirely different versions of the same idea.

The most interesting and genuinely good pizza I've had was roasted pear, gorgonzola, and walnut (IIRC), on a red onion/fig sauce base, from the pop-up bar Bute Brewing Co. had on Rothesay before the pandemic. Essentially it was a cheeseboard on a pizza and no less tasty for that. 

Fair.

Im essentially saying burritos and burgers are both sandwiches.

That pizza sounds class 

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Is this a good point to ask - macaroni cheese pies...good or dreadful?

Macaroni pie on a buttered roll and you've probably had your carbohydrate ration for the week.

I've seen people eat them, but it's one of those things that just seems inherently wrong despite being technically fine, like deep-fried ice cream, or shagging your ex-wife's sisters.

I'm late to this party, but Gogglebox has to be the very worst television programme ever made. Worse than Mrs Brown's Boys.

It'll only be beaten if someone actually makes that old Chewin' the Fat spoof show of an old man rating pictures of young women (or, as we call it, the P&B NSFW subforum).

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm late to this party, but Gogglebox has to be the very worst television programme ever made. Worse than Mrs Brown's Boys.

It'll only be beaten if someone actually makes that old Chewin' the Fat spoof show of an old man rating pictures of young women (or, as we call it, the P&B NSFW subforum).

Are you disappointed because you thought it was Gobblebox?

13 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Are you disappointed because you thought it was Gobblebox?

Well, I am now.

Still, the night's young, and Google tells me that the adult version is actually called "Gobblecocks". BRB.

Edit:

8 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Not saying your wrong but name them 

I'll say it. Revolver alone probably has five songs better than all their solo stuff.

The fucking Frog Song's going to be on the list, isn't it? Jesus wept.

Edited by BFTD