Unpopular opinions.

19 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

John Peel married a fourteen year old girl.

Texas, eh?

Apparently he shagged a bunch of other high school kids in his mid-twenties too: https://www.heraldscotland.com/life_style/arts_ents/13789071.one-last-interviews-john-peel-talks-school-days-radio-1-peter-powell/

Edit: sorry, I obviously meant "got sucked off by", not shagged. He tried to shag them, but they wouldn't let him. Much better.

16 minutes ago, philpy said:

Reality TV is a pile of shite.

FTFY

Edited by BFTD

9 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Fuxake...............................................

I think you and red23 have some commonality........................................

I was defending him as Sanchez is clearly having a swipe at festival goers because the idea of people letting their hair down and enjoying themselves makes him feel uneasy.

Talking about music festivals getting middle class and corporate, this amazing story was shared on a FB page today. In the 1990s raves and parties frightened brownies and kept the elderly awake.

08DCEB2E-3D0D-4F52-B42A-FE9BB3E191EE.png

I live nearby & have had my issues with the place & some people in the past, but overall Liverpool is a great City with great people living there. I know I will always get a great welcome on a night out there as I am not from that London or its environs.

We have been to liverpool a few times in the last year, despite the reputation it always had we found the people friendly and welcoming.

It was Paul McCartneys working title for Yesterday when he woke up in the middle of the night to write it.

Have been on the beatles tours a couple of times down there and did not know that.

Love Island is a pile of shite.

Absolutely agree, never understood the hype around it.

3 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Please be consistent with your proper nouns. The above is infuriating..................................................😖

The juxtaposition of my using capital letters and the lower case used in the newspaper article quoted wouldn't, I think, have sat right with the (poor, granted) attempt at a wee joke.

I had a mate who went to Glastonbury in the early 90s for nowt as he volunteered to help with the CND stall. He ripped off someone's stash that he found too..

I suppose it's a young person's thing. Apart from not being bothered with sleeping in a tent I haven't heard of half the bands that play there 

However I have visited the town of Glastonbury and there was a decent chippy (chipper) where you could have a bottle of scrumpy with your supper, ooh arr 

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Putting cones on top of statues/landmarks is the absolute worst patter.

F*ck traffic cones: I was at the Angel of the North a few years ago and some Makem bastud had put a vacuum cleaner on one of the wings