Unpopular opinions.

2 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Glastonbury is still better than TRNSMT though.

TRNSMT is just thousands of Buckie and coke fueled neds looking for a fight while Gerry Cinnamon or Paulo Nutini plays in the background.

Popular opinions thread for this pish.

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Stop spelling it wrong, or at least call them the Silver Beetles, I do love Queen however, a band with 4 singer/songwriters & the best frontman of all time.

Sorry, didn't even notice! Haha.

TRNSMT is just thousands of Buckie and coke fueled neds looking for a fight while Gerry Cinnamon or Paulo Nutini plays in the background.
I'd challenge anyone to think of a worse place than TRNSMT.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Get your gloves on, you're getting a fucking hidin'!

They’re in the van, meet you under the V&A in 45 mins.

Queen’s creeping prevalence is similar to these old diseases returning as Facebook simpletons think they know better than the medical profession and don’t get vaccines. 

15 minutes ago, Empty It said:
31 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Have you ever been to Kirkcaldy?

31 minutes ago, Empty It said:
47 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Conservative Party Conference?

Queen never went away, did they? They've been huge throughout my lifetime, and their music's always playing somewhere.

Stevie Wonder is the last person I've noticed who seems to have had a renaissance. I've heard his songs so many times lately that it had me wondering if he'd popped up on the Dead Pool thread.

Related to Glastonbury John Peel was a middle class BBC establishment bore with dreadful taste in music. 

If I played a thousand bands a year on a show I could claim to have discovered people too.

If he was still alive he would be in the spotlight with the rest of his contemporaries too.

His son is shite too. 

8 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Related to Glastonbury John Peel was a middle class BBC establishment bore with dreadful taste in music. 

If I played a thousand bands a year on a show I could claim to have discovered people too.

If he was still alive he would be in the spotlight with the rest of his contemporaries too.

His son is shite too. 

Very much so...