Unpopular opinions.

8 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Glastonbury is utter pish and you couldn't pay me to go to it

Sort of related but thinking popular culture and everything surrounding it is pish is a healthy and natural state of affairs for anyone over 30.

Anyone over 30 who would want to go to Glastonbury is OFTW.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

Sort of related but thinking popular culture and everything surrounding it is pish is a healthy and natural state of affairs for anyone over 30.

Anyone over 30 who would want to go to Glastonbury is OFTW.

Ridiculous statement. There are bands still touring (even appearing at Glastonbury) who are almost into their 80's. The Who and The Stones being the most obvious UK examples.

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Ridiculous statement. There are bands still touring (even appearing at Glastonbury) who are almost into their 80's. The Who and The Stones being the most obvious UK examples.

And going to a festival to see them in would be the mark of an absolute weirdo 

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I had Greek yoghurt with stewed rhubarb for dessert last night.

Two crimes in one dish ?

Rhubarb with cream is top banana, so this seems cromulent.

You don't have have to put some amount of sweetener on it though.

Seems it’s not an unpopular opinion after reading last few comments but I switched telly over and caught a few minutes of Glastonbury...the whole event and experience looks awful.

Then again as said by others, you couldn’t pay me to attend one of these festivals but the whole hassle, living like a tramp for days, paying through the nose for literally everything, having to put up with over excited “festival goers” and attention- seekers, watching has- been singers behind a sea of flags and girls on the shoulders on lads in the vain hope they get seen on tv...nope, not for me and I’d close the curtains if this shite was going on in my back garden.

Edited by deegee