Unpopular opinions.

Booze cruise in Tallys circa 1990.
Long Island Ice Teas in Mitchell O'Briens (Queens Hotel) for £2 during happy hour.
In bed by 7.30pm.
Priceless.
Used to do the booze cruises on Monday holidays. Bar Chevrolet (which also did 2 for one between 5 and 6), globe, tallys and Mickey coyles.
Back in the day not unheard of for someone to drive home after receiving the tee shirt.
Some days.

Jennifer Anniston is pretty ugly. 
Tbf, fishing or not it's not the most controversial opinion now that her face is turning to plastic.

If you mean 'has always been/was' ugly then in that case you're definitely at it.

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Tbf, fishing or not it's not the most controversial opinion now that her face is turning to plastic.

If you mean 'has always been/was' ugly then in that case you're definitely at it.

It’s not fishing I’m watching her in the morning show and she hasn’t aged well. The comparisons to iggy pop are fairly accurate.

19 hours ago, superbigal said:

Used to do the booze cruises on Monday holidays. Bar Chevrolet (which also did 2 for one between 5 and 6), globe, tallys and Mickey coyles.
Back in the day not unheard of for someone to drive home after receiving the tee shirt.
Some days.

Seem to remember Tequila runs in Make (break?) for the Border as well.

Grown adults (mainly men) who cut about in club football shirts when not either A) at a game or B) partaking in sports activities (to classify as sports wear) are probably the same folks that refer to their club of choice as 'the bhoys', 'the gers', 'the dandies', 'jam tarts' etc etc just come across as absolute weapons grade fuds. 

6 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Grown adults (mainly men) who cut about in club football shirts when not either A) at a game or B) partaking in sports activities (to classify as sports wear) are probably the same folks that refer to their club of choice as 'the bhoys', 'the gers', 'the dandies', 'jam tarts' etc etc just come across as absolute weapons grade fuds. 

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly, I do find cool cunts that cut about in old West Ham/Reading tops to indeed be, cool cunts. 

17 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Not my team and I doubt their fans will care, but 'Dandies' makes me just about double over with cringe. I can't handle it.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly, I do find cool cunts that cut about in old West Ham/Reading tops to indeed be, cool cunts. 

I used to have a very cool looking West Ham top.... light blue with two claret hoops...just the two !  Mind you I was 10 years of old  at the time and wasn't aware  that it was the West Ham away top until I saw a photo of Clyde Best wearing it in Shoot.  I wholeheartedly agree that grown men wearing football tops are dobbers of the first order.

Been done to death on here but I'll always be in support of folk wearing football tops abroad for two reasons - 1) If it's a diddy team top it's a good icebreaker and you know you can get a decent discussion about lower league football. 2) If it's an OF top, you know you're probably best just avoiding having any interaction with the person.