Unpopular opinions.

18 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The Northern Lights are somewhat overrated.  Don't get me wrong, they're pretty cool, but not quite worthy of the online wankfest that you see at the slightest view of green.  All the decent photos outwith the Arctic are long exposure ones which don't reflect the reality anyway.

Plus the Northern LIghts actually move about in the sky and arguably thats the best bit about them. Not just some stationary lights in the sky.

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Anyone who owns a cat is a wee bit daft. Anyone who tells stories about their cat and expects other people to be interested is genuinely OFTW.

59ef7ba3c4db5_phone494.thumb.jpg.04878f4c66f737345404e7aa37478f97.jpg

I don't mind Steve McManaman as a co-commentator.

I know most people on here hate him and I am not saying I like him just I have a neutral opinion on him.

I do hate Jonathan Pearce and Jermaine Jenas though. I have genuinely switched off games they have been doing. My heart sinks when I am watching MOTD and the game Pearce is commentating on comes on

I know most people on here hate him and I am not saying I like him just I have a neutral opinion on him.
I do hate Jonathan Pearce and Jermaine Jenas though. I have genuinely switched off games they have been doing. My heart sinks when I am watching MOTD and the game Pearce is commentating on comes on

I just think no one with a Scouse accent should be allowed on the tele.

11 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

The bugger commentated on Scotland games for a while.

Jermaine Jenas's name just reminds me of a Wildhearts song called "Genius Penis"