Unpopular opinions.

18 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Pontius. Now there's a name that's fallen out of fashion. 

I keep seeing Pilates everywhere, though.

3 hours ago, Kima Greggs said:

I watched one of the Jackass films about a month ago. They're of their time I suppose, but still some funny moments, especially when they're doing crazy shit to themselves and pranking each other as opposed to unsuspecting members of the public.

Jackass certainly hasn't aged as badly as Eminem has in the 'early millennium crazy ass white boys' category.

Did they sneak out the latest Jackass film during lockdown, or are we still waiting for it?

They won't need the elderly man makeup soon.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

I keep seeing Pilates everywhere, though.

Did they sneak out the latest Jackass film during lockdown, or are we still waiting for it?

They won't need the elderly man makeup soon.

February.

A romantic way to spend Valentines with your loved one.

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Jackass started a chain reaction that ended with this

video is ''age restricted'' and i've got absolutely no interest in signing into anything google related, but is this what the above was about ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875717/I-babe-Transcript-shows-pregnant-girlfriend-resisted-shooting-boyfriend.html

On 07/12/2021 at 08:26, Bairnardo said:
On 07/12/2021 at 08:21, NotThePars said:
I wouldn’t say any of the Jackass squad were cool outwith Knoxville but Jackass is still incredibly funny

It was always the simpler things that got me. I can remember in one of the movies I think, they were trying to rig up a massove catapult to launch one of them sat in a shopping trolley out a garage door. Once they got it all sorted and ready to fire, one of them quickly pulled the garage door shut and launched the trolley into it. The instant look of fear on the lads face followed by getting fired into the door was priceless. Still tickles me thinking about it.

This and Johnny Knoxville asking if Butterbean was okay are the two ones that always immediately spring to mind.

I don’t know how popular or unpopular this is, actually, but he seems to be pretty popular on Twitter right now, at least - Gary Neville is very annoying. Even if I agree with what he is saying, I still find myself mildly annoyed for having to agree with him.

I don’t know how popular or unpopular this is, actually, but he seems to be pretty popular on Twitter right now, at least - Gary Neville is very annoying. Even if I agree with what he is saying, I still find myself mildly annoyed for having to agree with him.
Aye, it's grandstanding pish because he's got a positive reaction. Muted him ages ago.

I'm watching a story on BBC1 the now and these two snobby fucks with no ounce of common sense are telling us how a day after Storm Arwen they decided to go for a walk up a mountain in snowy Wales. The woman fell and broke her leg. The conditions were so bad the road was almost impassible for the ambulance; which would take 2/3 hours and the air ambulance couldn't land due to the wind and snow.

My PTTGOMN is that they are sitting laughing about this and not berating the fucking idiots.

My Unpopular Opinion is that these type of fuckwits should be left to get on with it. That'll learn them!

32 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm watching a story on BBC1 the now and these two snobby fucks with no ounce of common sense are telling us how a day after Storm Arwen they decided to go for a walk up a mountain in snowy Wales. The woman fell and broke her leg. The conditions were so bad the road was almost impassible for the ambulance; which would take 2/3 hours and the air ambulance couldn't land due to the wind and snow.

My PTTGOMN is that they are sitting laughing about this and not berating the fucking idiots.

My Unpopular Opinion is that these type of fuckwits should be left to get on with it. That'll learn them!

I know a few people who have volunteered for mountain rescue in the Highlands and this is a big part of the job.  People decide to climb big mountains wearing trainers etc

Don’t think I’ve ever not been up a mountain in trainers. Fell once and landed head first on a rock. Couldn’t remember where I lived but the warm blood kept me cosy so I rubbed it on my face. We’d taken an Irn Bru bottle full of half-inched whisky up with us.