Unpopular opinions.

On 28/11/2021 at 18:34, Meldrew said:

Freddie Mercury's much mentioned vocal range is one of the most overrated in all of music, plenty of other singers have a wider range

On 28/11/2021 at 22:25, 19QOS19 said:

Well at least your nonsense is in the right thread for a change.

He's right. Freddie's range was 4 octaves - F2 to F6. He came 52nd in a fairly recent study of popular singers.

That's not to take away from what an incredible voice he had though, in addition to the performance and stage presence.

48 minutes ago, Al B said:

He's right. Freddie's range was 4 octaves - F2 to F6. He came 52nd in a fairly recent study of popular singers.

That's not to take away from what an incredible voice he had though, in addition to the performance and stage presence.

Where did Englebert and Sidney Devine finish in that study?

Asking for a presenter of a light hearted Scottish football programme

3 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Where did Englebert and Sidney Devine finish in that study?

Asking for a presenter of a light hearted Scottish football programme

Didn't have Si Ferry down as a Sydney Devine fan tbh!

On 30/11/2021 at 18:45, ICTChris said:

I was just thinking about this and a couple of years ago I went to a funeral where one of the attendees was wearing a tracksuit.  At least he went with a black tracksuit and black trainers.

Very heavy vibes of this

Alan Partridge's Castrol GTX bomber jacket that he wears to a funeral :  r/findfashion

It's what I like to call SportsCasual 

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Here is a possibly Unpopular Opinion...

The guys who did Jackass were not cool, but a bunch of fuckin wanks.

Except maybe Knoxville.

Fun fact, Bam Margera once slapped me in the face in the Cathouse in Glasgow 

I wouldn’t say any of the Jackass squad were cool outwith Knoxville but Jackass is still incredibly funny
It was always the simpler things that got me. I can remember in one of the movies I think, they were trying to rig up a massove catapult to launch one of them sat in a shopping trolley out a garage door. Once they got it all sorted and ready to fire, one of them quickly pulled the garage door shut and launched the trolley into it. The instant look of fear on the lads face followed by getting fired into the door was priceless. Still tickles me thinking about it.

I watched one of the Jackass films about a month ago. They're of their time I suppose, but still some funny moments, especially when they're doing crazy shit to themselves and pranking each other as opposed to unsuspecting members of the public.

Jackass certainly hasn't aged as badly as Eminem has in the 'early millennium crazy ass white boys' category.