Unpopular opinions.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

One day over the festive period, P&B should have a Day of The Dead and let all the mentalists and murderers log back in under their original username. 

I agree as long as those of us who usually behave ourselves can rip into them with no fear of the banhammer.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't like Queen.

Might not be as uncommon as you think. Someone at an old office job bashfully admitted that she didn't like Queen, which resulted in the rest of the office gradually confessing that they weren't keen on them either. They all looked ashamed, like they'd owned up to not washing their hands after using the lavvy.

I quite liked them, but I'm not sure how they ended up in that exclusive club of untouchable entertainers that everyone has to like.

They were certainly experimental, I'll give them that. I appreciate bands who dabbled about in different genres a bit more these days, especially if they managed to produce some good stuff while doing so.

Playing the same formula for forty-odd years and still pleasing the fans is impressive too (see Motorhead and AC/DC).

This is what everyone says
But I don't care

I wasn't trying to advertise them, just comment on how good he was.

You either like a style of music or you don't. I don't think the ability of a certain band member will change that. I think Adele has a fantastic voice but I'd sooner be waterboarded than watch that An Audience with Adele the other night.

16 hours ago, BFTD said:

They were certainly experimental, I'll give them that. I appreciate bands who dabbled about in different genres a bit more these days, especially if they managed to produce some good stuff while doing so.

Playing the same formula for forty-odd years and still pleasing the fans is impressive too (see Motorhead and AC/DC).

Think some of the tribute bands are better than the originals, they've had more time to practice. Now there's probably an unpopular opinion!