Unpopular opinions.

On 07/09/2021 at 12:24, DiegoDiego said:

IPAs are the worst type of beer.

x2 when it's some sort of vomit-inducing pink grapefruit IPA and so on. You can tell every time when it's been brewed by some twat with a man-bun, sandals, and a school satchel. Just f**k off please.

On 16/09/2021 at 18:38, Miguel Sanchez said:

Most of what Detournement posts is reasonable and plausible. 

Agreed, and he has some of the best comebacks on the website. Especially fun to watch him post what people in government are actually saying and implementing to be called a conspiracy theorist by people who are arguing on the basis of what they  think it actually means

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Some already have, apparently. As much as it's a bit unethical, I don't really blame them tbh

In a slightly similar way, the owner of the filling station opposite RAF Cosford used to jack the price up every Friday as he knew the Station would 'bomb burst' from about 1 in the afternoon.

I filled up on the wednesday ;) 

There was a bit in ''Until death us do part"* where Alf was roaring with laughter during the fuel crisis going on at the time. His mate, who ran a petrol station was loving it because he only had to work 2 hours a day and was making more money than he'd ever done. 

* "This was in the 70s when racism wasn't bad"
~ D. Brent

Agreed, and he has some of the best comebacks on the website. Especially fun to watch him post what people in government are actually saying and implementing to be called a conspiracy theorist by people who are arguing on the basis of what they  think it actually means

When detournment posts something I agree with he’s an erudite and interesting poster. When he posts something I don’t agree with he’s a laughable space cadet.

• 2 weeks later...