Unpopular opinions.

17 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Car alarms are pointless. If one goes off nearby, is your first instinct:

1. "Oh my god someone's cat might be getting pinched, I'd better look out the window as I may have to call the Police"; or

2. "f**k off with that thing, I'm watching the fitba. In fact is it mine? I don't even know if my car has an alarm. f**k it, can't be arsed getting up"

Fucking this! The same two c***s on my street seem incapable of unlocking and getting into their car without setting the alarm off. It's utterly infuriating as it's nearly always at night when either the wean is asleep or we're all trying to sleep. 

That and fucking yappy dogs. surrounded by them on all sides and they seem to somehow coordinate who's barking during which hour of the day. 

Only YouTube neeks like myself will get this but Logan Paul is actually alright nowadays. Good guy. 

Respect to him turning up at Mania and realising the only way to go over was taking a Stunner from Kevin Owens

25 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Respect to him turning up at Mania and realising the only way to go over was taking a Stunner from Kevin Owens

I can guess that's wrestling patter but my last wrestling anecdote is Booker T days so I'll leave that there but he is very good as self depreciating humour which I value a lot and he is certainly open to taking the piss out of his earlier YT "mistakes". 

Only YouTube neeks like myself will get this but Logan Paul is actually alright nowadays. Good guy. 
Is he the cretin who filmed the guy hanging in the Japanese forrest? Or was that the other one?

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 hours ago, SANTAN said:

Is he the cretin who filmed the guy hanging in the Japanese forrest? Or was that the other one?

In fairness you have to appreciate either one of them is a deeply stupid man well out of his depth and it's only remarkable that he didn't fully desecrate the body

11 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Inadvertently outing yourself as a nonce, you just hate to see it. Always seemed like a decent poster as well.

36 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

You have to applaud his ability to make so much moolah out of very little talent but that's about where the appreciation of him stops, tbh. 

Peter Pawlett likes this post.