Unpopular opinions.

Ripples are excellent but as above, very messy.
What the world needs is the return of these 
image.thumb.jpeg.8c7ef76a4b0a8d987c406de39fb0286f.jpeg
We have enough snow flakes in the world surely?
Christopher Nolan is an appalling movie director and his Batman films are among the most boring and overrated you will ever see.
Things that are outright wrong thread for this pish.

The Cadbury’s snowflake was the chocolate bar that Anthea Turner and her husband (I want to say Grant somebody?) advertised on their wedding day in OK magazine. Extremely naturalistic shot here. Look at her husband, he looks fucking petrified. Did Cadbury’s  have someone just out of shot pointing a gun at them?

AAB8E85E-479B-44E8-8042-28B0BD9904F4.jpeg

The Cadbury’s snowflake was the chocolate bar that Anthea Turner and her husband (I want to say Grant somebody?) advertised on their wedding day in OK magazine. Extremely naturalistic shot here. Look at her husband, he looks fucking petrified. Did Cadbury’s  have someone just out of shot pointing a gun at them?

AAB8E85E-479B-44E8-8042-28B0BD9904F4.thumb.jpeg.ea07f8ae4d9dce92c8d029a0aecf5150.jpeg
Probably more to do with the fact he'd just realised he'd married a bint.

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

AAB8E85E-479B-44E8-8042-28B0BD9904F4.jpeg

I think he's worried he'll be in trouble when she notices that he's jizzed in her hair.

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

AAB8E85E-479B-44E8-8042-28B0BD9904F4.thumb.jpeg.ea07f8ae4d9dce92c8d029a0aecf5150.jpeg

Wash your dirty mouth out. Anthea was both an absolute stunner and a national treasure. 

On 13/06/2021 at 00:55, steveffc said:

Bernadette is better looking than Penny in big bang theory

This is an unpopular opinion?

How about this: Amy Farrah Fowler would be a better ride than either.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

See the source image

You watched that episode?

My son used to love that show, so it was always on our TV as a result. What's your excuse?

18 hours ago, Thorongil said:

Christopher Nolan is an appalling movie director and his Batman films are among the most boring and overrated you will ever see.

I wouldn't go this far but it's funny that he's treated as a serious and intelligent director.

Inspired by Old Firm Facts podcast, I tried brown sauce instead of ketchup on my roll and sausage (not roll in sausage, or roll on, or anything else that doesn't make sense). 

My unpopular opinion - either sauce is acceptable. Not both, obviously. 

Red sauce is unacceptable on any meat that isn't battered.

And if you're over 12.

On 13/06/2021 at 19:14, 19QOS19 said:
On 13/06/2021 at 19:10, ICTChris said:

To be fair, it’s a toss up as to which one of these arseholes was the first to wake up screaming, “what the hell have I done?!” the morning after that wedding.

I would imagine this is a very unpopular opinion but it is borne off a podcast i listened to. I found myself agreeing with some of the what the guy said.

Essentially, it was a discussion around depression and the guy was saying we need to stop telling people that it is a disease that can’t be fixed. He said we need to move away from this and stop telling people it’s not their fault and we should start telling people that if they work hard then they can feel better. We need to stop automatically putting people on pills and tell them to start exercising as it is proven to make people feel better.

I would imagine this is a very unpopular opinion but it is borne off a podcast i listened to. I found myself agreeing with some of the what the guy said.

Essentially, it was a discussion around depression and the guy was saying we need to stop telling people that it is a disease that can’t be fixed. He said we need to move away from this and stop telling people it’s not their fault and we should start telling people that if they work hard then they can feel better. We need to stop automatically putting people on pills and tell them to start exercising as it is proven to make people feel better.

I think the word you are looking for is less "unpopular" and more "harmful and wrong"