Unpopular opinions.

15 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

A dj started playing Amarillo at a mate's wedding, packed with Pars fans and the guy was bewildered why it got booed until changed to something less offensive.

I attended two weddings in the same venue in 2015, and the same band played exactly the same set except that "Twist and Shout" had been removed from the playlist in the intervening period.

The singer confirmed to me during their break that the drummer was a big Rangers fan, and it brought back bad memories for him

A childhood friend who was part of our friends circle until we were mid teens dropped a half brick into a swans nest while the swans were sitting in it. He also used to carry out campaigns of telephone harassment against seemingly random victims to amuse himself and keep calling them in the dead of night for months. He once verbally abused some similar aged teens from across a canal and then conveniently fucked off before they returned team handed and kicked f**k out of those of us who were left. Used to keep bottles of his own urine dotted around his room. Also was a serial liar. All the signs were there and I would not be in the least bit surprised if he is currently locked up somewhere.

Philpy?

I quite like that the challenge cup had teams from other countries , it’s something different for most teams who won’t normally play a competitive match outside Scotland , (or if they do get into europe via the Scottish cup likely get pumped in the first game) & I wouldn’t mind if it had some other teams from minnow leagues in northwestern Europe either but it does need money!

Also I don’t mind that it’s harder for a team who finishes 4th in a league of 10 to go up via the playoffs than it is for 2nd place

I quite like that the challenge cup had teams from other countries , it’s something different for most teams who won’t normally play a competitive match outside Scotland , (or if they do get into europe via the Scottish cup likely get pumped in the first game) & I wouldn’t mind if it had some other teams from minnow leagues in northwestern Europe either but it does need money!

Also I don’t mind that it’s harder for a team who finishes 4th in a league of 10 to go up via the playoffs than it is for 2nd place
What about a team that finishes 5th?

1 hour ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

We played Connah's Quay in the semi finals and it is the closest Edinburgh City are likely to get to a European tie 

Unfortunately given their tactics and the state of the town it was like playing a middle rank Ayrshire juniors team c1997 in Moldova. Still at least they weren't an Arsecheeks Colts team