Unpopular opinions.

16 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Quite right, only well of fans who can afford a to travel all over for every game should get priority for big games. must keep the rif raff away you know, I've still got shares in timberland

I earn less than the Scottish average wage. 

If somebody really wants to get to away games, they will be able to without any issues. Literally one or two game in the last 4 years has required points to get a ticket. 

Edited by latapythelegend

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:
17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Very few songs are as iron clad guaranteed to get a massive reaction from a crowd as that one. Glorious

One of very few songs that genuinely gives me goosebumps

One of my favourite skipping songs. Like the short/radio version best. 

I'll probably slip back into it quite easily but if I was told pubs were shut forever tomorrow I would deal with it.

I would argue nobody on earth loved pubs more than me pre-lockdown but my habit has been broken now. 

I am looking forward to a nice pint on a sunny day or before a match but the thought of spending hours in one of an evening and coming out 50- 100 quid lighter isn't doing it for me. 

On 14/04/2021 at 15:56, The Moonster said:

Dance music is shite.

I'm not a huge dance fan, but there are some upbeat belters. In fact, just wait until the Official Bangers List is completed and then I'll show you. I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!

Might be a while though as @mathematics and @the snudge suggested so many tracks I haven't had time to upload them all.

3 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I'm not a huge dance fan, but there are some upbeat belters. In fact, just wait until the Official Bangers List is completed and then I'll show you. I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!

Might be a while though as @mathematics and @the snudge suggested so many tracks I haven't had time to upload them all.

There are always songs from genre's that I'll enjoy but I find much of the dance scene a dreadful excuse for music. I struggle to put DJ's on the same level as other musicians but that's probably me being an arsehole/snob. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

There are always songs from genre's that I'll enjoy but I find much of the dance scene a dreadful excuse for music. I struggle to put DJ's on the same level as other musicians but that's probably me being an arsehole/snob. 

It is.

6 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I've enjoyed the last 13 months

Doing things in the house that I enjoy is certainly more fun that trudging in to work every day. It's also been nice to feel like I'm not constantly waving hello and goodbye to the wean; this must have been a nice year for working parents of young children. My only complaints have been being financially in the hole every month, and the fact that there's been millions of extra deaths. If you're well-off and don't give a shit about what happens to other people, then you're probably wondering what the big deal was.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said: