Unpopular opinions.

On 06/04/2021 at 16:02, Sweet Pete said:

On the first P&B SubCrawl one of the Rangers pubs at Paisley Road were furious about 20 people turning up when there was only 2 folk in the pub. Wouldn't turn on the lights for the toilets downstairs and some skinhead hardman gave a reluctant nod to the waitress to indicate she was allowed to serve us. Shitehole. Baffling.

Went into the Loudon once, the original one on Alexandra Parade, on a pub crawl once, just me and one other and some old jakey outside tried to stop us going in. Accused us of being "undercover 

I had a few hours to kill in Glasgow one evening a few years ago.

I wandered along Argyll Street, onto London Road and ended up at Bridgeton Cross. I nipped into a pub called The Crimson Star for a pint.

It was fairly busy, there were pictures of the queen and Rangers memorabilia on the walls, the crowd was 50% old guys with noses like golf balls and 50% younger guys with Stone Island jackets.

Despite being a wee guy with a teuchter accent, nobody even looked at me twice. 

Maybe these pubs on the Sub Crawl route are wary of groups of guys acting like complete bellends? 

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

4 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I had a few hours to kill in Glasgow one evening a few years ago.

I wandered along Argyll Street, onto London Road and ended up at Bridgeton Cross. I nipped into a pub called The Crimson Star for a pint.

It was fairly busy, there were pictures of the queen and Rangers memorabilia on the walls, the crowd was 50% old guys with noses like golf balls and 50% younger guys with Stone Island jackets.

Despite being a wee guy with a teuchter accent, nobody even looked at me twice. 

Maybe these pubs on the Sub Crawl route are wary of groups of guys acting like complete bellends? 

No wonder you didn't have a problem- your club's badge is red, white and blue and their address is Wellington Street.

Staunch!

I've been on a couple of Sub crawls and the only Issues I have saw involved a group who got off the subway and walked quicker than us towards the next pub, It was a rangers one not sure what one exactly now tbh but they were all in fancy dress and were clearly chased out before we even got to the door. I'd have chased the cuunts anaw to be honest. 

We were fine in the same pub. 

Not sure how unpopular this one will be.  Everyone who pays to join the SFA's Scotland Supporters' Club should have an equal chance of away tickets.  This self-perpetuating nonsense of points is a loada shite.  Half the bellends who'll go to Greenland away wouldn't be seen dead at the shitty home friendlies that attract about 10,000 people.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

If you try to wear a Glengarry hat to a Scotland game you should be refused entry and your ticket handed to a non-cretin. 

If you refer to yourself as a ‘foot soldier’ and reference the ‘campaigns’ you’ve participated in, you should be refused entry.

If you think putting Fairy liquid in a fountain and flashing local people is the height of patter, you should be refused entry.

40 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

If you try to wear a Glengarry hat to a Scotland game you should be refused entry and your ticket handed to a non-cretin. 

If you refer to yourself as a ‘foot soldier’ and reference the ‘campaigns’ you’ve participated in, you should be refused entry.

If you think putting Fairy liquid in a fountain and flashing local people is the height of patter, you should be refused entry.

Absolutely correct opinions thread for this pish

Here's another one for you. The supporters club shouldn't even exist for home games and should only be used for away games/tournaments. Public sale free for all for every home game imo.

I didnt renew my membership a few years back but the points for a home game was shit. Easy as f**k for central belt to get to. Due to games not being on random nights ofthe week, it is shit for people outwith the area

On 05/04/2021 at 18:47, DA Baracus said:

Agreed, that's horrific behaviour.

Jakeys who spit chewing gum on to the floor, why do you think it is acceptable?

Also, the grotesques who wander around grogging up massive globs of phlegm onto the pavement every few hundred yards when there's a perfectly good gutter right next to it where nobody is trying to walk. And if you produce that much phlegm, see a doctor FFS.

11 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Also, the grotesques who wander around grogging up massive globs of phlegm onto the pavement every few hundred yards when there's a perfectly good gutter right next to it where nobody is trying to walk. And if you produce that much phlegm, see a doctor FFS.

I look at the world,

And notice it's turning,

While my catarrh gently seeps...

On 11/04/2021 at 19:41, Hampden Diehard said:

Not sure how unpopular this one will be.  Everyone who pays to join the SFA's Scotland Supporters' Club should have an equal chance of away tickets.  This self-perpetuating nonsense of points is a loada shite.  Half the bellends who'll go to Greenland away wouldn't be seen dead at the shitty home friendlies that attract about 10,000 people.

Nope. If I'm dragging my arse all over Europe and attending every qualifier (including shitey home friendlies), I am 100% more deserving of a ticket for the big games ahead of somebody who hasn't.

1 minute ago, latapythelegend said:

Nope. If I'm dragging my arse all over Europe and attending every qualifier (including shitey home friendlies), I am 100% more deserving of a ticket for the big games ahead of somebody who hasn't.

Quite right, only well of fans who can afford a to travel all over for every game should get priority for big games. must keep the rif raff away you know, I've still got shares in timberland