Unpopular opinions.

I'm often not a fan of dismissing certain foodstuffs as being "for kids" because its usually nonsense, but I cant imagine a grown up being able to tolerate the sweetness of red kola
Not had it in about 10 years so you may be correct.

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 hours ago, Junior Pub League said:
Irn-Bru isnt even the best flavour of fizzy that Barrs make.
Red Kola and Cream Soda are far better.

Irn-bru is overrated but it's Barr's only decent product. The rest tastes awful.

Balderdash, Limeade, American Cream Soda, Red Kola  and Pineappleade are all outstanding  

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

I don't know if my tastebuds have changed, or potentially the recipe, but although I loved American Cream Soda as a kid, the last time I had it, it was utterly vile.

It was always good with an ice cream floater, messy but delicious.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Barr's red kola is the drink of the devil. Absolutely awful. Curries beats it hands down.

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but cans of red cola are beguiling in the shelves of chippies, alongside cardboard boxes of space raiders and the likes. None of which are particularly good for life expectancy 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

10 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but cans of red cola are beguiling in the shelves of chippies, alongside cardboard boxes of space raiders and the likes. None of which are particularly good for life expectancy 

I’ve made it to 43 existing mainly on Space Raiders. Can’t rate them highly enough. 

5 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Folk who shave their heads as soon as their hair starts receding are the ones who are insecure and "fooling nobody", not people like Joel Sked and Paul McGowan who simply carry on as they always have.

^^^going bald and doesn't want to accept it.

Folk who shave their heads as soon as their hair starts receding are the ones who are insecure and "fooling nobody", not people like Joel Sked and Paul McGowan who simply carry on as they always have.
Speaking as someone who has tried both approaches, it's the keepers that are in denial. Get it shaved aff.