Unpopular opinions.

21 hours ago, NotThePars said:

My dad always proposed destroying the bridges and turning Fife into a safari park. Unfortunately he didn't have a plan for dislodging or enclosing it from the rest of the country. 

Nevermind safari, get a Jurassic Park & get Raptors running around Dundee. 

Bonus point if you score four* or more goals in a league game.

Granted it'll only widen the gap between the arsecheeks and the rest of the Premiership, but they'll finish ahead anyway.

*could be persuaded at three

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I would be in favour of the offside law being removed from football

If we're doing unpopular football opinions, mine is play-offs to decide the Premiership. Each match is one-legged so the higher placed team gets home advantage. Third v fourth, winner away to second, winner away to first. Every season goes to the last day, much less chance of nine-in-a-row bollox and every now and then it's going to get won by a non-sectarian club. Whichever of the OF finishes second will usually regard themselves as having had a bad season - can you imagine the bullet-sweating mania of Celtic having to play Aberdeen or Hibs this season to avoid humiliation? And assuming it'll usually end with an OF game, at least it'll draw a big TV audience.

13 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I would be in favour of the offside law being removed from football

I've long been an advocate of the striker +1 theory. Only one defender plus keeper allowed in box, once a striker moves into the box another defender can - and so on. 

Any resulting over manning of defenders results in a penalty. 

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

This is one of the greatest tunes of the 90s, definitely top 5 for me. 

Oizo is great. His tunes and his habit of calling Boys Noize "Adolf" on Twitter cus he's German.

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've long been an advocate of the striker +1 theory. Only one defender plus keeper allowed in box, once a striker moves into the box another defender can - and so on. 

Any resulting over manning of defenders results in a penalty. 

I look forward to a Dundee derby being decided by VAR ruling out a valid goal because Mark Connolly constitutes neither attacker nor defender.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I look forward to a Dundee derby being decided by VAR ruling out a valid goal because Mark Connolly constitutes neither attacker nor defender.

Mark Connolly won't be playing in the next Derby, hes only here till May 2023.

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

He hasn’t got any worse since the current one...

I think he has something on us, possibly he knows which Friday is Admin Friday?

Dunno about that...

Surely we just have to ask a Dundee fan when admin Friday is. They're ITK on all things tangerine, you know.

I have pretty much no interest in football before I started going to games, and the only reasons I like watching some games from the past are for nostalgia but mostly to see things I remember from a different point of view. Football history just doesn't bother me.