Unpopular opinions.

3 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

People raving about "It's a sin" but I got the boak when one lad got a mouthful of shite when he was eating another lad's arsehole. 

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Naked lad on bed, other lad's face buried in his arse. He sits up and, wiping his mouth says "You should have cleaned yourself".

What happened in the first quote isn't what happened in the second quote really though is it?

19 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

"I don't care what the gays get up to in their own homes but I do NOT want it (a hypothetical sub optimally clean arsehole) rubbed in my face in a television program thank you very much "

1. I don't mind what they get up to, as long as they're not shoving it down my throat.

2. First it was the death sentence, then it was jail, then it was legal. I'm off before the make it compulsory.

18 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Couldn't care less if it's two lads, two lassies or a lad and a lassie, watching someone eat a shitty arse isn't what I call entertainment. 

Would one scene that made you feel uncomfortable put you off an entire series? 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

1. I don't mind what they get up to, as long as they're not shoving it down my throat.

2. First it was the death sentence, then it was jail, then it was legal. I'm off before the make it compulsory.

His bona lallies were a blur.